©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test e + equipose ... anti e needed?

john696

Apr 28, 2011
My gym mate and spotter asked me today if on a test enanthate cycle of 250mg every five days for a three months period combined with equipoise taken at a dosage of 200mg once a week, does he needs to take any anti e or should it be ok just having it on hand and do pct only...?
In my opinion it should be safer to take 20mg nolva each day.
What do you think guys?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Your friend is not going to get any results from 200mg a week of EQ. Anything less than 400mg is a waste IMO.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
does he needs to take any anti e or should it be ok just having it on hand and do pct only...?
What do you think guys?

I agree with your mate. Have it on hand in case he experiences sides. Too many of us underestimate the importance of estrogen to muscular growth. If you are prone to gyno, don't take the risk, but if you aren't prone and you perform okay sexually, there is no reason to limit your gains by adding a SERM or AI "just in case." I have known guys to lose sexual function from using AI's. Your joints will also feel better while lifting heavy if you don't NEED estrogen control.

He should probably get some letro to keep on hand in case gyno symptoms start showing up. We as a community have become so scared of the dreaded gyno that many males have become hypersensative to the issue. I see guys jumping on a SERM or AI because they have talked themselves into "feeling" their nipples are sensitive, not because they have actual gyno developing.

Last edited:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I agree with your mate. Have it on hand in case he experiences sides. Too many of us underestimate the importance of estrogen to muscular growth. If you are prone to gyno, don't take the risk, but if you aren't prone and you perform okay sexually, there is no reason to limit your gains by adding a SERM or AI "just in case." I have known guys to lose sexual function from using AI's. Your joints will also feel better while lifting heavy if you don't NEED estrogen control.

He should probably get some letro to keep on hand in case gyno symptoms start showing up. We as a community have become so scared of the dreaded gyno that many males have become hypersensative to the issue. I see guys jumping on a SERM or AI because they have talked themselves into "feeling" their nipples are sensitive, not because they have actual gyno developing.

Very good point!