©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your ai of choice when blasting and why

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
aromasin seems tough to beat, but ive heard adex is actually just as mild on the lipids.....discuss :headbang:

fyi: im cruising on 75mg week of test, divided into 3 shots. not using an ai, dont feel you should use them on a cruise honestly...unless of course you really need them

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
aromasin seems tough to beat, but ive heard adex is actually just as mild on the lipids.....discuss :headbang:

fyi: im cruising on 75mg week of test, divided into 3 shots. not using an ai, dont feel you should use them on a cruise honestly...unless of course you really need them

If you inject every day you won't need an AI. I did 250mgs of test a day and my estrogen was like 9.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Exemestane because it feels easier to dose it correctly and doesn't need to be adjusted as much as letro or adex IME. Aromasin has to be dosed more frequently than adex.

If someone can find a source for this it'd be awesome but I think aromasin also lowers e2 and e1 (estrone) levels evenly. Adex tanks e1 down to like 1% while leaving e2 at 20%.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If you inject every day you won't need an AI. I did 250mgs of test a day and my estrogen was like 9.

I disagree. Whilst what you say is great info and people would be smart to inject thing ed. Daily injections will lower possible aromatization and keep things very steady. But for most if they are doing say 250mg test per day their e2 will be elevated regardless of injection frequency. Some will be fine but many won't especially at very high doses.

Most of the literature on AI's is on women and they are far less effective for men. My personal favourite is aromasin but if someone could only get arimidex from their source I wouldn't worry. They are my 2 favs with letrozole being a far 3rd.

Big D you shouldn't need an AI at all on that dose. I like to take as little AI's as I possibily can. I would never use them on a cruise. But some guys are more sensitive than others. Moreover guys are on and off and rebound etc so even though they are on a cruise their estrogen levels could be sky high. I would get a blood test to see exactly where you are at and use an AI accordingly.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I disagree. Whilst what you say is great info and people would be smart to inject thing ed. Daily injections will lower possible aromatization and keep things very steady. But for most if they are doing say 250mg test per day their e2 will be elevated regardless of injection frequency. Some will be fine but many won't especially at very high doses.

Most of the literature on AI's is on women and they are far less effective for men. My personal favourite is aromasin but if someone could only get arimidex from their source I wouldn't worry. They are my 2 favs with letrozole being a far 3rd.

Big D you shouldn't need an AI at all on that dose. I like to take as little AI's as I possibily can. I would never use them on a cruise. But some guys are more sensitive than others. Moreover guys are on and off and rebound etc so even though they are on a cruise their estrogen levels could be sky high. I would get a blood test to see exactly where you are at and use an AI accordingly.
Hey e good to hear from you...even tho you like to hate on me at times ;)

Ya I would rather not use on at all, but I've already found out I don't do well with higher test :(

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hey e good to hear from you...even tho you like to hate on me at times ;)

Ya I would rather not use on at all, but I've already found out I don't do well with higher test :(

You have done some things to warrant abit of hate ;) It's not hate though cos I think your a nice person. I am sure you understand why and have learnt from what you used to do. Just keep doing your thing. Yes an AI would be good when on a high dose of test... as little an AI dose as possible and ed dosing would be optimal.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

thiss has been proven. i know a cpl ppl that did/do this.
i guess thts why NPP has less sides than Deca. just an example.

so...
if this is done...

All u need is PROVIRON!!! :p

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Aromasin.

I use it ED no matter the dosing scheme. I'd use it even if I was not on AAS.

Dosages adjusted for each occurrence.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

Ok but a dose of 250mgs a day mine was a 9. So if someone was to do 100mgs a day or so I still would bet they'd be fine. Why take another drug if you don't need to?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Ok but a dose of 250mgs a day mine was a 9. So if someone was to do 100mgs a day or so I still would bet they'd be fine. Why take another drug if you don't need to?

i would like to adhere to this approach too, but im sensitive to estrogen :banghead:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
i mean in the grand scheme of things, do ai's really make THAT much of a difference health wise? yes they reduce estrogen, but like having elevated e2, having it too low isnt good either. and lets be honest most of us arent constantly monitoring our levels (i know im not). just playing devils advocate here is all

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
i mean in the grand scheme of things, do ai's really make THAT much of a difference health wise? yes they reduce estrogen, but like having elevated e2, having it too low isnt good either. and lets be honest most of us arent constantly monitoring our levels (i know im not). just playing devils advocate here is all

Well maybe you should start so you know your baseline. I get blood work done 5-6 times a year.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

I agree for most but you made it sound like he would be fine doing it ed. I know people why have had elevated estrogen (and some gyno) from 30-50mg per day... everyone is different. I am personally fine doing 100mg per day just like you. I take as little AI as possible so agree with why take another drug if you don't have to.

Big D I would do as Dudcki states and follow your plan and have the AI on hand. There is no point in using it if you don't need to. But you need a blood test to see where you are at now. There is a reason why docs prescribe AI's the way they do. Sure patients aren't ed dosing but still they are a must for many people using aas. If your on 1g test your estrogen is likely to increase regardless how you dose the test.

I barely use AI's but there are times I definitely need them. I have got gyno before on 300mg test per week. I have done 1g test before and no AI and been fine. There are so many factors involved in our hormone levels and the very nature of cycling or blasting and cruising will basically fuck up certain hormones from time to time due to the fluctuations in hormones through the day, month and year.

Big D you have probably had elevated estrogen for awhile and that's why you keep getting issues. Get bloodwork done and see where you are at now.