©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

comment on my cycle

swole101

Jan 25, 2005
alright well i am 16 5'7 and 185lbs 6% bf
i have been training for a good part of 3 years now and i am thinking about doing this cucle how does it sound

week 1-12 500mg test e
week 1-4 30mg dbol

week 13- 60 mg nolva and 150 mg clomid(slowly decreased over a 2 week spand

also nolva will be on hand during cycle just to be safe

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i agree, your gonna stunt your growth. height wise. unless your got alot of short family members and you think thats as tall as your gonna get. but i dont think thats the case at 16

swole101

Jan 25, 2005
both my parents are 5'2 and the rest of my family is pretty short i havent grown in height for about a year and a half. My diet is good i have only cheated once since i started and i started at 98 lbs so i know how to eat to gain

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
bro i want to see some pics, you sound jacked if you are as big as you say. Not to mention unless you have some monster genetics, getting below 8% BF and over 180@5'7 at your age is a huge feat(sounds like your first cycle too).
I'm considering DI-DII Football @ 170.

Dont exaggerate, that will get you nowhere on these forums.

I know some jacked guys, played against some of the most jacked guys in the nation through camps and combines, i know what i'm talking about.

swole101

Jan 25, 2005
i will get some pics as soon as i can i need to go to a friends house or someone with a digital cam yes this is my first cycle i have use ph's before

i did (2) 6 week cycles
1-test 600mg
4ad-1500mg

nolva 40/40/20/20 mg ed

W

wolfyEVH

not to flame bro...but its guys like you who are giving steroids a bad rep......you are NOT ready for steroids at 16. Your natty test levels are going crazy right now...you can still grow lots naturally.....wait for 5 more years at least.......your hormones are pumping full speed now....just because you are done growing "tall-wise", doesnt mean you're done growing everywhere else. I personally will not give any advice to you about steroids, other than not to take them, and i think everyone else should do the same. We are not here to give steroid advice to kids. Spend your money on food, protein powder, and creatine.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
sorry man i just dont believe it.
BTW Dont even consider anything like what you're looking at until you are at least on your own. Side effects aside there are too many things to worry about(Parents/Friends/Health) to be taking AS at 16. Imagine your parents putting away your laundry and stumbling upon a package of needles/syringes. IF YOU TAKE ANY ADVICE AT ALL, WAIT UNTIL YOU GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE.

You will not get any advice from people at anasci, as they don't condone it at all. Drop me a PM if you like.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Swole dont take these guys the wrong way, there just looking out for you. give it 2 years at least.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I agree...it is a waste of natural potential to be juicing at that age. How do I know?...I started dbols at 17. I regret it tremendously.

P

pincrusher

swole101 said:
both my parents are 5'2 and the rest of my family is pretty short i havent grown in height for about a year and a half. My diet is good i have only cheated once since i started and i started at 98 lbs so i know how to eat to gain
since you say you have been lifting for 3 years and you started at 98lbs and know how to eat to gain, why do you want to take steroids? that equals to 87lbs gained in 3 years and still maintaining a very low bodyfat percentage.
oh and i do consider ph's as taking steroids. just because they are legal for a few more days doesnt make them any different that the illegal real steroids as far as what they can do to your health at such a young age.
do you really think that the only thing taking steroids at your age will do is stunt your growth. how about the idea of taking them at such a young age, permanently shutting down your natural test production so you need to be on hrt therapy the rest of your life? how about the FACT that taking them at such a young age, can permanently destroy your sperm production so you would never be able to have kids on your own. might not sound that bad right now but what about when you are in your 30's and have met the love of your life and she wants to have kids and you cant give them to her?

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
You will not get any advice from people at anasci, as they don't condone it at all. Drop me a PM if you like.
this is a false statement dugie!!!!! the members here at anasci will not give underage members advise on how to use steroids in the open forums but you yourself have been offered to receive info through the pm system but as of yet have refused to take up the offer. there are some of us who realize that no matter how much we tell young guys about how you should not take them at such a young age, you will take them anyways so we would rather privatly discuss this with you to help keep you safer and try to keep your health as good as possible considering the higher incident of long term side affects when starting at young ages.

besides that dugie, you asked us for help but now all of a sudden you want this other kid to pm you for advise? when did you become an expert in the last few weeks?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
:flame:
pincrusher said:
this is a false statement dugie!!!!! the members here at anasci will not give underage members advise on how to use steroids in the open forums but you yourself have been offered to receive info through the pm system but as of yet have refused to take up the offer. there are some of us who realize that no matter how much we tell young guys about how you should not take them at such a young age, you will take them anyways so we would rather privatly discuss this with you to help keep you safer and try to keep your health as good as possible considering the higher incident of long term side affects when starting at young ages.

besides that dugie, you asked us for help but now all of a sudden you want this other kid to pm you for advise? when did you become an expert in the last few weeks?