©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is MIAMI really this strict???

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Story I just read......

Miami Newspaper, February 24, 2005

Two men have been arrested and charged with having anabolic steroids without a prescription, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office.

Ronald McDonough and Terry Mollica, both 39, were arrested at the home they share in Oakland Park Tuesday evening.

The investigation revealed that not only did both men have the drugs, but also that McDonough was wanted on a warrant for a traffic violation. When detectives went to his home, McDonough agreed to a search of the home.

Inside the house, investigators found five different kinds of anabolic steroids -- more than 200 pills altogether. McDonough was arrested, along with Mollica, on five counts each of possession of anabolic steroids without a prescription. McDonough was also charged through the warrant with failing to register a motor vehicle.

Both men admitted to possession of the drugs, but denied buying or selling the substances, according to BSO.

Both were booked at BSO's main jail.

YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE GOING AFTER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE MURDERERS AND CRACK DEALERS.

W

wolfyEVH

so they only were arrested because the cops happened to find them.....thats not too bad......i thought that they came just because they suspected them having steroids......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
stussy68 said:
Story I just read......

Miami Newspaper, February 24, 2005
The investigation revealed that not only did both men have the drugs, but also that McDonough was wanted on a warrant for a traffic violation. When detectives went to his home, McDonough agreed to a search of the home.

Inside the house, investigators found five different kinds of anabolic steroids -- more than 200 pills altogether. McDonough was arrested, along with Mollica, on five counts each of possession of anabolic steroids without a prescription.

YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE GOING AFTER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE MURDERERS AND CRACK DEALERS.

OMG. 5 different kinds of steroids that total more than 200 pills. They should have been arrested. First, you have two 39 year old men living together. What's up with that? Second, they didn't have enough of any one steroid to run a decent cycle.

I'd love to see the final outcome on this one. My guess is they will be slapped with a very small fine or the charges will get dropped all together.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Hmm, Anyone want to bet that they are two homos with the butt flu and taking steroids to prevent muscle wasting?

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Two Men Miami And Injecting??? Coincidence???

tee said:
Hmm, Anyone want to bet that they are two homos with the butt flu and taking steroids to prevent muscle wasting?

Hey DR, remember that WHERE TO INJECT Thread you posted? Well, I bet you the guy on that website, was one of those guys that got busted. LOL. He probably got caught while trying to aspirate the needle. HAHA. Still haven't figured that one out.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
You guys need to remember that Oracle is gay and we don't want to offend him.

And IMDAMAN1 is my ass..pirator. lol. fucker. And no i'm not gay...he just wishes i was.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
oracle said:
And IMDAMAN1 is my ass..pirator. lol. fucker. And no i'm not gay...he just wishes i was.

No really - I thought you were. Don't be ashamed bro - we don't discriminate here. You don't see anyone giving Tee a hard time do you (except his boyfriend).

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
No really - I thought you were. Don't be ashamed bro - we don't discriminate here. You don't see anyone giving Tee a hard time do you (except his boyfriend).

Jealousy will not get you my wife :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I find myself to be the "butt" of Imdaman's gay jokes lately.....i'm beginning to wonder why.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
imdaman1 said:
You guys need to remember that Oracle is gay and we don't want to offend him.

Come on guys, lighten up on Oracle. In his defence, a study was just published that states being a faggot ass homo is genetically pre-determined. So see his genetics make him a queer stool pushin rump wrangler, he did not choose to me this way. So instead of flaming him we should support him. Everybody together now, WHAT DO WE WANT GAY RIGHTS WHEN DO WE WANT THEM NOW!

Last edited: