©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore Nipples on Drol

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys,

Running some drol at the moment, about a week in and my nipples really hurt! My pre-existing lump doesn't feel like it's growing any, so I'm not freaking out too much, but it'd be nice if I could calm it down.

I'm running 0.6mg letro e3d as my AI, and 20mg of nolva a day to try and combat the gyno.

Anything else you could suggest? Maybe up the nolva?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I would move the letro to eod if it was me. Letro is harsh shit tho, have to be careful you dont crash your estro...but with that much test you should be fine. I deal with the same pre existing shit too, and i was running a gram of test, gram of eq, and 100 drol ed-and used aromasin for my ai. Ended up having to run that at 25mg ed and that kept it all under control just fine

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi guys,

Running some drol at the moment, about a week in and my nipples really hurt! My pre-existing lump doesn't feel like it's growing any, so I'm not freaking out too much, but it'd be nice if I could calm it down.

I'm running 0.6mg letro e3d as my AI, and 20mg of nolva a day to try and combat the gyno.

Anything else you could suggest? Maybe up the nolva?

Possibly use some CABASER or PRAMI since your using ANADROL.
Your using a lot of testosterone too I would adjust your AI dosages and frequency.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
have you ever thought about exemestane instead of letro....

100drol+50winstrol+letro sounds like a Trinity of Lipid Tanking

=/

gotten any blood tests recently? 4 weeks into that cycle, I have a feeling your HDL would be 0

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
have you ever thought about exemestane instead of letro....

100drol+50winstrol+letro sounds like a Trinity of Lipid Tanking

=/

gotten any blood tests recently? 4 weeks into that cycle, I have a feeling your HDL would be 0

I had a load of letro left over from my last cycle so I was just using that. I'm using a LOT of health supps to try and counteract the negatives, but you're right, as cycles go it's not the healthiest

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
guys I'm a little confused about the recommendations to use prami.

I thought that anadrol didn't raise progestin/prolactin? I actually started a thread here asking about that and that's what I was told...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
anadrol exhibits properties that make one believe it is raising progestin/prolactin. people still don't understand exactly what is going on when the molecule is active in your system.

i don't think prami/caber is really going to do much, if anything at all. it's a really weird compound, and i just don't feel like explaining it lol sorry.

can you do a google search? there's info about what i'm talking about somewhere

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
so cancel the caber then? From the reading I've been doing it seems like nipple issues are just par for the course with drol and you've just got to deal with it while you're on

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yes. Its a crap shoot. At least you know you have good drol! :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My nips got sore on drol too, but all i had to do was double my aromasin/exemastane to 25mg ed and soreness went away almost overnight

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
My nips got sore on drol too, but all i had to do was double my aromasin/exemastane to 25mg ed and soreness went away almost overnight
That's good info. If Drol is somehow affecting estrogen than killing estrogen should work.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Yes. Its a crap shoot. At least you know you have good drol! :D

lol, fair point mate! Aside from the sore nips, the shit's doing some awesome things!

You know that scene in the movie Unbreakable where Bruce Willis just keeps adding more and more pounds to his bench? That's what every workout is like for me just now! If all I have to put up with is tender nips for another 3 weeks, I'll gladly do it.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
That's good info. If Drol is somehow affecting estrogen than killing estrogen should work.

Yeah Matt, thanks very much for that. I'll not bother with the caber then and just up my letro dose.

Cheers for all the help guys. I'll come back in a few days and let you know the score.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
on more thing about drol:

It's horrible! You feel like hercules in the gym but sick as a dog the rest of the time. Gurrrhh

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
on more thing about drol:

It's horrible! You feel like hercules in the gym but sick as a dog the rest of the time. Gurrrhh

I have heard that. Drol must not like you bro, just like many others. I was afraid i would feel like crap running it too, but felt completely fine. Gained weight, looked great, got stronger...other than those i couldnt even tell i was taking it because i felt normal.