©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would you let your son (or daughter) use AAS?

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
If your son/daughter was of age (we'll say 25+), would you have an issue with them utilizing AAS to reach their goals. I know we all preach proper use and take all precautions, but we all know some damage is being done. Steroids are risky to some extent even when done correctly (IMO). So with that said...would you be concerned to find out your son or daughter was using AAS? Obviously after a certain age they make their own decisions, but how would you feel about it? How would you handle it?

Looking forward to responses :)

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I would be ok with it under certain circumstances

1. They were doin a sport competitively, not just for vanity sakes.
2. The sport was NON DRUG TESTED!!! Using in a tested fed is bullshit!
3. They were smart about it and got blood work.
4. They don't rely on the drugs as a magical "talent" pill
5. They don't use insane amounts or over do it on the drugs
6. They have their shit together and aren't blowin their money on drugs. Bills have to be paid and financially secure.
7. They share ;)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I agree with most everything psych said, but I will add the caveat that they have to also buy from a very reputable lab...and by that I mean only PSL. :)

I do not mind if the steroids are used for vanity's sake, provided it is also combined with a lifestyle that supports a healthy life. They would have to hit the gym, eat right, etc.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
definitely. When they're 25 they can do whatever the hell they want. They'll be kicked out of the house when they're 17.

I would mostly try to keep them away from narcos and benzos. I know very firsthand that they can ruin your life and very easily kill you

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Mine already has. He came to me one day and asked about doing a run.. I guided him thru it he made some really nice gains. I know my son if he sets his mind on something he's gonna do it and I figured better me guide him thru it than some stupid jackass at the gym.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Psych sums it up pretty well. I wouldn't care if he did it for vanity's sake though really. Just would want him to take an educated, respectful, and responsible approach. Everything we advocate on here: education, research, and an analysis of pros and cons with an penchant for making an informed decision regarding risk and benefit.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
What psyche said. I want any young person to not be living at home, what the hell is mom going to say, when she finds out...can you say dead meat. I also, want to see that they have had several years under their belt. And lastly they had done their own research. I hate when anyone come to me completely ignorant...no less one of my kids.

Hawk

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
And lastly they had done their own research. I hate when anyone come to me completely ignorant...no less one of my kids.

Hawk

I don't have kids never will my boys are sniped
But if I did I would rather educate them vs the Internet

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would strongly urge them not to. The cons far outweigh the pros. I think the majority of us would rather see our children excel and win tested natural competitions than those no testing competitions allowing peds. I like what I have accomplished on aas, but would never want my children doing it. Here is some food for thought for those of us with families. . We all love our families and will do anything for them, right? They are our top priority, yet everytime we put a foreign substance in our bodies, we run the risk of permanent injury or even worse. Even with pharma, the chances are there. This is the reason I would discourage it. Even knowing all the risks, I don't stop. I run things what I feel are intelligent and reasonable in my head, but we never really know. Even blood tests aren't a guarantee. As bad as it sounds, if you choose this lifestyle, you need to ask yourself, are you really putting your family first? As a parent, my main concern is to protect my children no matter what age. Ultimately it's their choice, but I want them to full understand the risks they are taking. I will say one thing though, the biggest pro by far for me is this board and the friends I've made here

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
if they are asking and or thinking about it most likely it going to happen. Question is do you want to supervise and monitor or drive your self crazy with unkown questions...eg. sources? quality? gym dr's? you get my point, I choose to help and guide and educate. same goes for booze, drugs, sex. At 25 not much you can do, hell look at us what cycle were we on at 25? or dope or booze? No one guided me except some bro knowlede in the 80's , fuck that, information is power...

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
That was my biggest concern when my son approached me...way to much bulls hit bro science info out there and idiots pushing it.....he had researched the hell out of it before coming to me I was proud of him when I asked him what he was thinking about wanting to run son? He replied "well it's my first run so test only right dad?" Pics not that great doesnt really do them justice but he's got some serious quads reps squats over 500 his friends call him quadzilla lol

Attachments

• 20151006_175900.jpeg
    20151006_175900.jpeg
    806.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
definitely. When they're 25 they can do whatever the hell they want. They'll be kicked out of the house when they're 17.

I would mostly try to keep them away from narcos and benzos. I know very firsthand that they can ruin your life and very easily kill you

sounds like my exact life story as a kid.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I don't have kids never will my boys are sniped
But if I did I would rather educate them vs the Internet

Agree, my statement was a broad stroke. However, I learned much if not most of what I know from forums such as this.

PS. How were your boys "sniped"? Range ? Caliber? :sniper:

Hawk

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think I would after I got him to his max natural potential with him putting 100% in - mostly the diet

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
It's not a matter of discussing with MY kids using AAS, but rather a discussion about the nightmare of Dope/pills,Flakka and meth.. Those are the real dangers in today's urban communities, and even cities...If my child was at a mature age,and proven to be level headed, I would welcome and discuss sports, supplements and performance enhancement products, and if it veered off to AAS,so be it..

For now,I'll focus on the real dangers....

When a person see's a dope-head and they say to oneself "Yeah,that, definitely that"..Then chances are there's an underlining issue..

But when they see a large or fit frame/or performance with an individual and they say to oneself "Yeah,that,definitely that", then chances are they want to better themselves in life, in lieu of stepping backwards!

I'll always encourage self improvement with my children, long as it doesn't act as a distraction in their life when it concerns other responsibilities!