©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren/Test stack or Test/EQ

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Cycle History
1st-Andropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs Deca 400mgs per week/Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks)
6th- Test-C/EQ/Anadrol (Test C 750mgs per week/EQ 400mgs per week/Anadrol 50mgs per day at 25days)
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks(catch up cycle after injury)
8th- Test C 750mgs for 14 weeks/Deca 400mgs for 12 weeks/Anadrol 100mgs ed for first 4 weeks
9th-Test C 750 mg 15 weeks/Deca 400mg 12 / Dbol 75 mg ed

Not sure I'm ready to pin EOD on Tren and just wondering when focusing on size/mass still, what's an alternate cycle to run next and get away from Deca/Test which I've gotten used to?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Why not do a test/eq (dht)/tren (19nore) stack. High blood pressure possible but youll be hitting the aas receptors on all fronts. War time!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
test EQ and tbol? not a lot of size gain from EQ but the gains are solidvand seem to hang longer for me than any other compound. I feel like
EQ helps the other compounds work more effectively at least that is what I've noticed. Tbol ? well the in betweener of dbol and var.should give a more solid boost to the oils. . Good luck. Let us know which way you o. Thanks
T

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm doing test, eq, npp, t-bol. Best results I've ever had. I can't handle Tren.

I've yet try a decent EQ cycle so thinking may do that before trying Tren. Either way I wanna still be growing:bulking on gear.

How does NPP AND EQ work together. Seems they're apposing compounds!?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've yet try a decent EQ cycle so thinking may do that before trying Tren. Either way I wanna still be growing:bulking on gear.

What exactly would make them opposing? I can't figure out what would make you think that. NPP/Deca and EQ is a pretty standard combination for bulking. Add some Anadrol and you've got a recipe for serious size, as well as high blood pressure.

bikeracer2012

Apr 15, 2013
when you run test with EQ recommend to pin once a week? Let's say we add test pin'd every 3.5 days and wants to add in EQ 600 per week. Thinking to do 300 with the test or all 600 once a week? Thoughts on this? Much appreciated.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
when you run test with EQ recommend to pin once a week? Let's say we add test pin'd every 3.5 days and wants to add in EQ 600 per week. Thinking to do 300 with the test or all 600 once a week? Thoughts on this? Much appreciated.

Maybe you should start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's. And visit the introductions forum and make yourself known there, as well. How you start your time here sets the tone for how you're treated here.

bikeracer2012

Apr 15, 2013
Alternatively, this answer could possibly help the gent too. But you clearly don't see it that way. Yes sir, will do.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Alternatively, this answer could possibly help the gent too. But you clearly don't see it that way. Yes sir, will do.

There's no reason to get chippy. The reality here is I'm trying to help YOU out. But you clearly don't see it.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012

The way I best describe EQ is slow, steady, lean, bulk gains.
I am several weeks into sust and npp. The results are similar to EQ but came quicker and with a little more bulk. I started the EQ and tbol about a month ago, so the EQ has yet to present itself. I am currently in the best shape ever. I did greatly improve my diet this time around. Body fat has come down drastically. My strength is only a tick off my personal best with being 30 lbs lighter. I have veins I've never seen before. I still don't see abs and I have some loose skin closer to my waist. I am hoping when the EQ kicks in that I should see some more improvements. Trying to get a little more cardio work in too.

So the best way to describe me now is that I look like I'm juicing.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What exactly would make them opposing? I can't figure out what would make you think that. NPP/Deca and EQ is a pretty standard combination for bulking. Add some Anadrol and you've got a recipe for serious size, as well as high blood pressure.

My angle was just most research seems EQ is a leaner, harder gain, while the NPP seems more on water retention/bloat side..protecting joints but giving a quicker mass builder with retention. Again I'm
New to the EQ compound so all advice and corrections welcomed

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My angle was just most research seems EQ is a leaner, harder gain, while the NPP seems more on water retention/bloat side..protecting joints but giving a quicker mass builder with retention. Again I'm
New to the EQ compound so all advice and corrections welcomed

Sure, they give results differently. That doesn't mean they can't work well together. Because EQ works slower, some guys feel that the gains are more keepable after the cycle is over. There's no reason they can't be used together for an impressive cycle. And the joint benefits of Deca can be welcome during any bulking cycle where you're moving heavy weights and stressing the connective tissues of the joints.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Sure, they give results differently. That doesn't mean they can't work well together. Because EQ works slower, some guys feel that the gains are more keepable after the cycle is over. There's no reason they can't be used together for an impressive cycle. And the joint benefits of Deca can be welcome during any bulking cycle where you're moving heavy weights and stressing the connective tissues of the joints.

So based on my cycles history, would you recommend test/Tren try out, or add a compound to my Test/deca which I've ran quite a bit, like adding EQ.

Goal still for Size/Bulk, not cut but just wanting to try something outside the bloat/water retention look.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
"No reason to get chippy". Lmao Thank you LiL' Sully!!!! I was kinda down today and you made my fucking day. :) I owe ya one for sure....AR....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So based on my cycles history, would you recommend test/Tren try out, or add a compound to my Test/deca which I've ran quite a bit, like adding EQ.

Goal still for Size/Bulk, not cut but just wanting to try something outside the bloat/water retention look.

Switch the Deca for NPP and add EQ. We've got sources that offer short ester EQ as well, but it's known for PIP. Test Prop would go well with those 2 compounds.