©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP or DECA and why?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Just wondering which one you like better I'm actually going to use it as part of a cutting regimen, going to eat super clean on it and take 500 migs of test per week and 400 mgs of npp or deca

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have run both, My opinion is DECA for these reasons;
less frequent injections
fuller, hardness
sense of well being
relief of joint pain
fat loss
I know this sounds like alot of other compounds, but IMHO I ran the NPP and I did not get the same results as above. there is something about the long ester with DECA which has a reaction in/to me. I ran the NPP with only 500 mg. test weekly, I also ran the deca 600 mgs with 500 mgs test weekly.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Npp hands down. Due to its shorter halflife, is greatly reduces cardiomegally which is irreversible. This reason alone is enough to run npp. Second, it kicks in much quicker so cycles can be shorter. Yes it doesn't have the buildup deca has so it has to be run approximately 20%higher for a comparative dose. It also doesn't seem to have the undesirable bloat/watertight associated with deca, again making it easier on your heart. Many who run npp liken it to trens little sister without the sides. With all these bbers dropping like flies I think it's time reevaluate some of the things we put in our bodies and when available, chose safer alternatives. If you've noticed, many of the untimely deaths were due to heart failure. Below is a post written by an actual MD who is a also a bber/user. I suggest you read through it and make an educated decision.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/31073-say-no-deca-say-hi-npp.html

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
After finally using NPP for a cycle
I have to say DECA
Sorry magnus
I didn't like all the injections with NPP
The NPP made me bloaty- good for my injury - bad for how I looked
Deca I don't get the bloat

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Its really personal preference. I prefer DECA but ONLY because of less frequent injections. I do like NPP as well but obviously more pokes.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
f758c07fbd1ee8938a5e9abb98fe604d.jpg

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Magnus thanks for the eye opening post! I never knew DECA had that much of a half life and I did not know the impacts on the heart muscle either. That is why I love this site, the sharing of info is and can be a life saver. I never did really heavy doses of DECA, because I felt the effects at lower doses. I did have a major "heart"check up a couple years ago due to "AFIB" and I was informed my heart was not enlarged at all.
So back to the thread, I am going to discontiue the DECA and swich up to NPP. CHEWBACCA my opinion has changed, none of us need cardiac issues.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Magnus thanks for the eye opening post! I never knew DECA had that much of a half life and I did not know the impacts on the heart muscle either. That is why I love this site, the sharing of info is and can be a life saver. I never did really heavy doses of DECA, because I felt the effects at lower doses. I did have a major "heart"check up a couple years ago due to "AFIB" and I was informed my heart was not enlarged at all.
So back to the thread, I am going to discontiue the DECA and swich up to NPP. CHEWBACCA my opinion has changed, none of us need cardiac issues.
Fucking A

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Yeah psych, I'm running it right now and have pretty bad insomnia as well as heightened anxiety, which is why I'm pulling the plug on it at the end of the week.

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
npp carries far less sides, less water, more lean muscle growth and is out of your system much quicker.