©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Good idea to join for 49.95?

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
Im new to this website and have been doing alot of research. Now, is the "steroid source" a good thing to join? Is it a one time payment? Will i get real legit sources? Thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
No brainer! 49.95/year. Yes, real legit sources. It's worth not losing your money to a bad source.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I kinda like having new people coming in all the time. I think it would get really slow around here if it was only paying members.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
true.. The only think i wish they did diffrently is you pay your a member for LIFE... But other than that this board is great

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
it is def worth the few bucks...the people and the sources are both great. Also, you don't have to be a member to view the forums, just need a username to view them. You have to pay to be able to view the select member forum, which also has the sources.

P

pincrusher

the idea of switching the whole site to a pay to view site is still being discussed. im not sure what the final result will be but for now just enjoy the site the way it is ;)
the sources section is definately worth the $49.95 fee because all the listed sources are very legit so you will have no worries about getting scammed. :)

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Best 50 Bucks I Have Ever Spent. Now I Just Need To Find A Chick That Is As Good As This Site That Only Costs Me 50 Bucks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
dont be dummy bra'

Azwildcats said:
Im new to this website and have been doing alot of research. Now, is the "steroid source" a good thing to join? Is it a one time payment? Will i get real legit sources? Thanks

No only scammers here.We cheat the other guy and pass the savings on to you.
No Dumb questions please...j/k
thx,
the mgmt.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no, you need to pay per year. thats what makes this sight worth it, 49.95 per year, thats a bargain. quit complaining fellas.