©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

depression?

W

wolfyEVH

mainly from people getting discouraged cause their cycle is done with.

W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
well yea it sux its done but thats ok lol only 5 more weeks till next hahah

5 weeks??? how long have you been off so far?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i ran out of shiat at 7 weeks nov 11th i think it is i am starting again.. sust 500 wk and deca 300wk and hcg 500 ui/wk on weekends for 10 weeks sound good?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Depression varies from person to person

Little Man said:
does it happen alot after finishing a cycle? i feel down lol.

Everybody's body chemistry regarding depression is a little different. To address these variations there are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), Tricyclic antidepressants, reversible monamine oxidase inhibitors, and monamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).

There are so many slightly different anti-depressants available because Prosac works on John but not Tom and Efexor works on Tom but not Charlie. Anyway, I don't get too depressed after a cycle (but I do get paranoid and jealous). That's my brain chemistry.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
It seems i get down a bit, more so that i feel like i look like shit. Just try to hit the gym even harder every day or those gains you worked so hard for will fade. STICK TO IT!

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
In recent studies I'm not sure where I saw it but, its been shown that people with low testosterone levels have more susceptibility to depression, like Andrew said it has to do with Serotonin (chemical in your brain that makes you feel good). It could be from receptor sites not being used nearly as much when coming off the cycle. I know scientists are researching this more now, so more studies will be coming.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i actually woke up feeling really good today. i started taking dhea and some on cycle fizogen that is all gone now. i dont know if that has anything to do with it though

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
try out tribulus at about 5-7 grams per day. also maybe up the cals due to being in a catabolic state. what was your cycle? if you gained too much in a short amount of time (i.e. 30lbs in 10 weeks) then you will lose a lot drasically, regardless of pct.