©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

next cycle opinions

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
Anabolics;
Methanabol(10mg),

Others
clomid 20mg, Nolvadex 20mg, Liv53 50mg(liver)

supplements:
Nutrex Research:

\VITRIX 180 LIQUI-CAPS
NIOX 240 LIQUI-CAPS
VITARGO-CGL 3.38LB
NSI GH growth hornone formula 200caps

Whey gainer:
Serious Mass 19.98LBs

im going to talke liv53 for my liver protecter against the methanabol wich i will take 30mg a day but how should i space them out i have the 10mg tabs. and after im finish a month i will get off and continue taking nolvadex while taking clomid to restore my natural testosterone any other good ideas? im using methanabol by itselft. and supplements better than the ones i have

thanks for help oh yeah this my second cycle

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
So your cycle (as far as anabolics) Is 30mg of Dbol a day? Thats it?
I dont like it.

I think the Nolva,clomid,dbol are going to a lot harder on you then Just simply taking some Testosterone and your gains arent going to be much.
Im guessing your trying to avoid taking shots?

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
you are right i dont do shots but its better then taking M1T and having to do with the massive Sides

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thats cool Qmack, everyone has there ways and goals.
If your in this long enough and get serious enough about it..youll eventualy
Have to use the shots. Im not here to preach at ya though :smoker: Goodluck to ya!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
qmack26 said:
i dont even know how to inject plus its to dangerous

yea its not something thats for everyone. Honestly though Its safer
IMHO then many other things people do to themselves.
You Might feel that Dbol,Nolva, and Clomid are 'safer' then a shot of testosterone, Bu the reality is it isnt. Id bet good money the three of them combined are worse for you then taking a shot. It Just seems that way to you
because its much easier to pop some pills then to take a shot... Deffinatley doesnt mean its safer or less dangerous.

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
Stanabol (10mg)

what about Stanabol (10mg) would that be good mass builder by itself

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Naw man thats oral winstrol. Its not going to be a mass builder.
again Im not a big fan of the orals so Im not much help....
Anadrol and Dbol are known as your oral mass builders. Most guys will use testosterone (the real mass builder) with it though...or more so I should say Use it with there testosterone.

some of the other guys will be more help maybe. Im still one that thinks if your going to do them, do em right.
Otherwise Just eat and train your ass off.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Most guys will say that if you're not ready for injects, you're not ready for juice...I bet I've even said it...However, my first taste was anavar and that's oral...rAJJIN has given you solid truthful advise...Even though I fully agree with him and "other guys" in a sense, can I ask what you goals are...

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
Im a beginner

my first cycle was d-bol i handled it quit well but it was oral what do you recomend for a strenght and a mass gainer for a rookie im about to learn how to do injections

thanks for help

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
qmack26 said:
my first cycle was d-bol i handled it quit well but it was oral what do you recomend for a strenght and a mass gainer for a rookie im about to learn how to do injections

thanks for help
I forget if anyone told you but www.howtodoinjections.com is where you can learn...A simple cycle of Just Testosterone @ 500mgs./week will do the trick...Use a long estered(I prefer the enanthate ester... you only need to inject once or twice a week) Test and(optional) kick star(for 3-5 weeks) with 30-40mgs. of dbol if you want as the test takes about that long to kick in(for you to notice)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agree with both rAJ and Tyrone here, you need to research much more before starting anything!! Oral only cycle are a waste IMO, and rAJ said it right "If you are going to do it, do it right"!!!

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
so would

Testa E 250
Methanabol

that would work for good gains in strenght and mass gains

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
qmack26 said:
so would

Testa E 250
Methanabol

that would work for good gains in strenght and mass gains
This is what I suggest for a first cycle:
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
If diet and training are in check, you should gain 25-30lbs on this cycle!!!

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
thanks for setting up my first cycle

one last thing what categor is deca durabolin in mass, strength, why i want to because i can get a veil for 14 buck and i thinks that cheap

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
qmack26 said:
thanks for setting up my first cycle

one last thing what categor is deca durabolin in mass, strength, why i want to because i can get a veil for 14 buck and i thinks that cheap
Deca will give lean mass gains. I wouldn't think that it is needed for a first cycle. You should start with a single-estered Test (Test Enan or Test Cyp) to see how your body reacts to that. I would add Deca into a second cycle.

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
how much test should i buy if my source sells it for

60$ 1 x 10 ml (250mg/ml)
for 1 cycle which would be 4 a month
do i need any pct. if i just take test?

what kinds of gains should i expect it good diet, great work out, sleep by doing all the things right

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
qmack26 said:
how much test should i buy if my source sells it for

60$ 1 x 10 ml (250mg/ml)
for 1 cycle which would be 4 a month
do i need any pct. if i just take test?

what kinds of gains should i expect it good diet, great work out, sleep by doing all the things right
You would need 20ml for a 10wk cycle, and YES, you would need to run a proper pct for any cycle. As for gains/pct/cycle breakdown, I answered this in post#14.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
opinion

kawasaki or rja my opinion about the pills less Thur the liver the better my doctor who does not agree with what I do agrees with that. My question for you guys is I'm 47 on juice over 10 years no Dbol any more just test e and eq or Tren a, I will do 1000Mg test and 600mg the rest I make my own from our partner I got off this site, Rambo my hero at 60 uses HGH is that better for the older crowd?? Or stick with what i am used to. To the guy with the pill only watch the medical TV stations order new pins off of a sponsor on this forum and be clean I have never got an infection