©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle (started 08/24/2013) Test/Deca

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
-25yrs
-6ft
-about 10% body fat (based on comparison pics)
-many years of lifting..always learning
-first cycle

-Test Cyp. 500mg weekly x 12 weeks
-Deca 200mg weekly x 10 weeks
-Letrozole (on hand but NOT taking)
-HCG 2500iu for the last 4 weeks of cycle, stopping before pct

Week 1- 08/24 weight: 175lbs

Last edited:

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Things are good so far. No problems. Still waiting, havent noticed anything yet. Hitting the gym hard, eating a lot, and sleeping good. Feeling great already but I still cant wait to feel the affects. First pin was spit up, deca in one glute and test in the other. There was no pain during pin but I was sore for about 5 days then did a leg day workout and all was well. Second pin I mixed the test and deca into one shot. I started having some minor pain after about half the volume was injected..not bad at all. Next day and Im not having to much pain...doesnt seem like it will be as bad as last time. I still think I like the idea of spitting up the doses into both glutes...I dont mind the stick at all and it just seems like there would be better absorbtion with the volume spread into two muscles instead of one. Just my opinion.
Im really hoping to make some big gains in my legs during this cycle. Ive considered doing legs twice per week after the deca kicks in. Im only squating around 300lbs, I can bench 305 no problem..so its pretty sad...lol I can get at least 10-15 reps with 225-250 range but when I go up to 275-315 range Im only getting 2-4 reps per set. Im increasing the weight of my squats and deadlifts fairly slow for now, and focusing more on form. I feel like Ill see some serious gains in the leg department soon.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
**UPDATE** (09/06/2013) decided I will NOT be taking letrozole during cycle, i will keep it on hand in case of gyno, might order some aromasin but that is pending

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Virginia muscle usually get sore from your injections. Make sure you are rotating injection sites. I really like hitting delts so I don't have to work around the sciatic nerve. Letro is strong so be careful you don't want to crush estro but again estro is very individual. I don't run letro but you may consider .25 eod instead of daily. Very strong stuff

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Wrees, grab some exemestane instead of letro. Letro is strong and can negatively impact your cholesterol. Exemestane has less impact on cholesterol and is easier to control. Try 12.5mg ED.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anti e are over used..follow Atom advice..letro is a pain to keep even levels in the body especially if liquid letro with quality unknown.. are u gyno sensitive?

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i agree with those^^^ guys.
and like IB said....anti-e's are overated(i tink so)
The only thing i use is Proviron and u can say Masteron.
i never hav any issues anymore. my first cycle of Test/Deca/Dbol i got gyno from...but i also got it from puberty too. i noticed as my body fat dropped...so did the puffiness in the nips. i no everyones different n im not sayin they are bad(bc they do wrk).
if anything(besides Proviron...lol)...i wld say Aromasin seems to be the top choice among gear users recently. years ago..i wld say Adex.
having Letro onhand is always a good thing if prone to gyno. And from researching n talking to ppl...Letro with Proviron ,to combat letro siides, seems to be a good combo if needed.

update (09/05/2013) weight: 188lbs

Im starting Letrozole at .25mg daily today. Ive had it on hand but have been trying to figure out how much and how often...or if I should take it while on cycle at all. I figured its better safe than sorry so Im starting it today at .25mg daily. I guess Ill just watch for low estro symtoms (depression, low sex drive, joint pain) and adjust as needed. Im interested to start this and see if it makes any difference. Right now (13 days into cycle) the only thing im noticing is a slight increase in sex drive and maybe a slight increase in appitite. Making normal progress in the gym still, feeling strong but no major strength gains yet. After my first pin I had local soreness for the first 5 days or so...not to bad. After my second I had similar pain for the first 2 days then yesterday I noticed a different kind of pain...its sore to the touch around both of my ball joints on my hips (I pinned half the deca in one glute and the test and other half of deca in the other....dont ask why lol). If you have ever slept on the ground while camping...this is how my hips feel..not like a sorness from working out but like a sorness from sleeping on a hard surface(no i havent been sleeping on anything out of the normal) Its kinda a pain in the ass cuz it makes it painful to sleep on my side. Ive been lightly stretching and using a heating pad but it hasnt made much difference. Im not to worried but I just thought I would mention it since I didnt experience this after the first injection. Basically the first pin made my ass cheek sore and it was hard to sit down for a few days.....my second pin was similar till day 3 after pin then I started having this hip area pain and no ass cheek pain. Anyways, other than that things are well. Ill update next week after my 3rd pin and we will see what this letro at .25mg daily is doing.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Letro and proviron to combat letro sides? Say what .? Lol post a link..lol

no IB.
leme explain...

1. use Letro if needed.
2. u might hav sum shitty side effects from LETRO...
so use Proviron to combat those.

3. just shut up and use Proviron ed for the rest of yur life. lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
i agree with those^^^ guys.
and like IB said....anti-e's are overated(i tink so)
The only thing i use is Proviron and u can say Masteron.
i never hav any issues anymore. my first cycle of Test/Deca/Dbol i got gyno from...but i also got it from puberty too. i noticed as my body fat dropped...so did the puffiness in the nips. i no everyones different n im not sayin they are bad(bc they do wrk).
if anything(besides Proviron...lol)...i wld say Aromasin seems to be the top choice among gear users recently. years ago..i wld say Adex.
having Letro onhand is always a good thing if prone to gyno. And from researching n talking to ppl...Letro with Proviron ",TO COMBAT LETRO SIDES, " seems to be a good combo if needed.

Oh..
Lmao ok I didnt read it right ..So achy joints u use letro and proviron to fix the letro issue.. I understand it's like if ure fat and on a diet I should eat more greasy burgers so i am not hungry aye?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Wrees, grab some exemestane instead of letro. Letro is strong and can negatively impact your cholesterol. Exemestane has less impact on cholesterol and is easier to control. Try 12.5mg ED.

right on, im looking into that now and hopefully getting some on the way, as for now what should i do...take letro every other day or...dont take letro? i was reading about gyno and got a little scared so i took one .25mg dose yesterday..lol, i just reeealy dont want to deal with gyno..but i also dont want to deal with bad sides from letro.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
no IB.
leme explain...

1. use Letro if needed.
2. u might hav sum shitty side effects from LETRO...
so use Proviron to combat those.

3. just shut up and use Proviron ed for the rest of yur life. lol

Lukifer has a candy dish in the kitchen filled with Proviron and snacks on them throughout the day :D

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
based on what i have read and been told I will NOT be taking the letro during this cycle, i think i will keep it on hand and see what happens. im might order some aromasin but damn that shit is expensive...found a generic but the source has a minimum and i dont need anything else yet....unless i find a good generic source i think ill just run with now AI and keep the letro around just in case.... ill update if i end up with some aromasin

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Virginia muscle usually get sore from your injections. Make sure you are rotating injection sites. I really like hitting delts so I don't have to work around the sciatic nerve. Letro is strong so be careful you don't want to crush estro but again estro is very individual. I don't run letro but you may consider .25 eod instead of daily. Very strong stuff

as far as rotating sites....it going back and forth from one glute to another ok for the entire cycle? if not what the next best option? my glute was pretty sore so i imagine if i pin anywhere else it could affect my lifts?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
as far as rotating sites....it going back and forth from one glute to another ok for the entire cycle? if not what the next best option? my glute was pretty sore so i imagine if i pin anywhere else it could affect my lifts?

You could as long as you rotate the spots that you are pinning. Upper lower middle glute for example but you need to stay away from the sciatic nerve. Delts are the same way I rotate front middle rear upper and lower. Gives you six rotation sites per delt. Make sense?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

How many ml's are you pinning each time?

Why not do your delts and other spots and de-viginize them now. I used to hate pinning my delts but now I like it.

I used to pin my quads almost exclusively, but the shitty thing is if you have a bad inject and get soreness then you're left dealing with it all day/ all week every time you take a step. I had a bad inject in my left glute last week and all damn week long it's as though I've been sleeping on a baseball. Delts, bis, pecs, these are all areas that tend to be a bit easier to deal with when you get the occasional pip

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Right and to many freaking veins on the quads. Even when I aspirate sometimes I not knowing go through a vein and looks like a bloody massacre after :(

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lukifer has a candy dish in the kitchen filled with Proviron and snacks on them throughout the day :D

like M n Ms brotha. but...
its been empty for WAY to long(3+mnths)

TIME TO BUY SOME REFILLS FOR MY DISPENSER. ;-)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If u guys would listen and rub dmso on after a pin knots wont be as bad. Hes only doin 2 mls enigmatic . Wrees whats the pin size again 25g 1" ? U can sit down grab your quad so muscle is relaxed and pin if u got any quad to grab...

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
If u guys would listen and rub dmso on after a pin knots wont be as bad. Hes only doin 2 mls enigmatic . Wrees whats the pin size again 25g 1" ? U can sit down grab your quad so muscle is relaxed and pin if u got any quad to grab...

muthafu :naughty1:...if i got some quad to grab...lol jkjk, but yea i have 25g with a 1.5 inch pin, and yea i think total volume is 4 mls , my test is 250mg/ml and deca is 100mg/ml. Right now im pretty comfortable doing the pin in the glute...maybe Ill try another site someday but as long as there is no issue with using the glutes ill prob stick with them, im only 2 weeks into cycle but i seperated the volume into two pins for the first 2 weeks, other than the strange pain right around my hip joint the pain from the 2nd pin wasnt as bad and didnt last as long as the pain from the first pin. That hip joint pain i mentioned is almost gone. I did a deadlift day yesterday and I guess that helped.