©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MattG's low dose syntherol log for arms

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Well this wont be as thorough of a log as Elvia's or JJ's but figured Id make a little effort anyhow. Ill try posting pics once every week or two to gauge any progress. About 2 weeks into my first syntherol cycle for bis and tris, going pretty decent so far but a long way to go. Im doing something similar to the low dose Pinkton 1/2cc per head EOD protocol, only im doing more like 4-5 injection rounds per week. I was doing 1/2 cc shots, but just yesterday and today i moved up to 1cc per head(inner and outer bicep heads, total of 12 different injection sites from top to bottom. All 3 tricep heads also moving pin sites each time slightly). So that's 10 inj total each time, plus doing traps too where my right one im putting double the amount as the left in bc it's visibly smaller. Im not a very big guy, 5'9" 181lbs 5.5% bodyfat now. Much better than the 120 lbs i used to be 10 years ago tho.lol My arms definitely need attention and they stalled growing at 16" cold no pump. After 2 weeks of syntherol they're up to 16 1/4 cold without a pump. Pics are also zero pump and shitty lighting, but you get the idea for a starting point. I'll be thrilled with 17" or 17 1/2" arms. On my small frame they would look pretty damn good. I know that aint shit compared to many of you on here, but for me that would be a pretty great accomplishment with my lousy genetics. Alright enough rambling, update in a few days.

Attachments

• IMAG0250-1.jpg
    IMAG0250-1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0251-1.jpg
    IMAG0251-1.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0268-1.jpg
    IMAG0268-1.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Good job bro! You got it right and 17" will be enormous for your frame. Frank Zane was about your size. He was a three time Mr. Olympia. Keep it up!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Good job bro! You got it right and 17" will be enormous for your frame. Frank Zane was about your size. He was a three time Mr. Olympia. Keep it up!

Thanks bro, yeah he's one of my main motivators. Probably because of the whole same frame/something i could logically strive for. I think he was under 200 lbs when he won the 81 olympia. :)

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Who wouldn't want to look like this? And he won '77, '78 and '79 Olympias. Platz should have won the '81 instead of Franco.

Attachments

• zane.jpg
    zane.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 178

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I will be following :) Syntherol will give instant results and I hope you enjoy the fast progress. You look great to begin with so this should be good :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Who wouldn't want to look like this? And he won '77, '78 and '79 Olympias. Platz should have won the '81 instead of Franco.

Shit, yeah youre right i got my years mixed up. Franco won 76 after arnold "retired" and again after his comeback...either way Zane was 196lbs in one of those O's. Lol

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Shit, yeah youre right i got my years mixed up. Franco won 76 after arnold "retired" and again after his comeback...either way Zane was 196lbs in one of those O's. Lol

Yeah Matt, and Zane broke his leg a few weeks before the '80 Olympia and didn't compete. This opened the door for Arnold to win. Mike Mentzer should've won of course. This was the biggest bunch of BS of an Olympia ever. Arnold got ready for the show in 8 weeks...and it showed. Keep us posted on your arms bro.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just did another round of 12 injects, all 1cc's-except for a couple lagging areas where i put a little more. Hope to balance everything out nice, already is actually. Just a warning for anybody that hasn't used Syntherol-the stoppers get chewed up very easily. In fact I have several chunks of clear silicone floating in my 1st bottle, and I'm gonna have to filter it cause that's the last thing I wanna inject into my muscle. 25g seems to be the best for withdrawing out of the bottle. I used 22g and a 20g needle a few times, and every time I pressurized the bottle with air before I drew, a chunk of silicone came flying off the tip of the needle. I've never ever had this problem with any gear or stopper before. Kind of irritating but hey what you gonna do, the 25g draws out fairly easy. Just a heads up...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just did another round of 12 injects, all 1cc's-except for a couple lagging areas where i put a little more. Hope to balance everything out nice, already is actually. Just a warning for anybody that hasn't used Syntherol-the stoppers get chewed up very easily. In fact I have several chunks of clear silicone floating in my 1st bottle, and I'm gonna have to filter it cause that's the last thing I wanna inject into my muscle. 25g seems to be the best for withdrawing out of the bottle. I used 22g and a 20g needle a few times, and every time I pressurized the bottle with air before I drew, a chunk of silicone came flying off the tip of the needle. I've never ever had this problem with any gear or stopper before. Kind of irritating but hey what you gonna do, the 25g draws out fairly easy. Just a heads up...

Use a blunt needle, won't chew up the rubber

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I must say the results do come quick with syntherol, even with these lower doses. Everything Ive been hitting is much much thicker and fuller. But wow, my triceps are growing super fast! Think I'll leave them on the 1cc injections for now and up the bicep injection to 1.5cc's starting tomorrow. I love the ability to custom shape your physique with this stuff! It's like being your own personal sculptor :D

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
When done responsibly, it can be an invaluable tool. Glad to see its working well for you. I gained a permanent 1 1/2" when I did my biceps and I couldn't be happier.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
How are you able to pin triceps?

Oh its a pain in the ass, trust me. The outer head is easy, but the two on the back arent fun. I look in the mirror and make a mark with my fingernail where i wanna pin then make sure no visible veins are there. Lift up my arm horizonally in front of the mirror and pin like that. Aspirating is the hardest part of the whole deal, have to do it one handed with fingertips. The more you do it the easier it gets though..

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Finished another round of 12 inj again, this time put 1.5cc per bicep head and kept tri's at 1cc per head. Havnt measured in a few days so thought i should check...up to 16.5" already, so 1/2" gain per arm with less than one bottle of syntherol! And keep in mind I've also been using some in my traps so that's a bargain and a half if you ask me :). Just took the two pics, havnt lifted today yet so no pump again. You can see my one trap is smaller than the other, which is why I'm putting 1.5cc's in it and only 1/2cc in the other. Once they balance out I'll probably call it quits on them...

Attachments

• IMAG0272-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0272-1-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAG0274.jpg
    IMAG0274.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 155

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
6cc's per arm yesterday and today, plus traps too-which look more balanced after every injection. I was hoping when I measured arms today they'd be at 16 3/4'' but still at 16.5''. Guess it has only been 3 days since I measured last anyhow...but they look thicker after every injection round too, so I'm sure I'll hit the 17'' I'm looking for in a couple weeks. May start concentrating shots more in the peak areas to get them to stick up higher-instead of equal shots from top to bottom like I've been doing. Will post update pic once I gain another 1/4''.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You are looking great. With the traps once they balance out carry on with the weak one for a maintenance period if you can. Regarding the stopper I just use a blunt needle and have 1 hole in the top. I just put a new blunt needle in the same hole every time. As it's a good stopper it has never leaked when upside etc even with the big hole in the top.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
So i mentioned how well my triceps were responding to syntherol, and decided to take some pics after training tonight. Wish i woulda taken some side shots in the beginning...so you'll just have to take my word for it when i say this is the best they've ever looked. First pic shows the "horseshoe" and thats actually before training...ive been strategically placing my shots to make it more pronounced. Other two are after training and yes ill admit ive got a decent pump going on, but even without one it's like night and day compared to a month ago.

Attachments

• IMAG0281-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0281-1-1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0284-1.jpg
    IMAG0284-1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG0289-1.jpg
    IMAG0289-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 130

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Did my shots earlier again today. 3cc's per bicep, 3cc's per tricep still plus the 1.5cc in lagging trap and only 1/2cc in the other. Just posting pic to show how far my weaker trap has come along-my right one, left side in pic. Getting very close to balancing out now. Plus i have to say Im much more vascular in my arms due to syntherol. Sure the test and mast have a lot to do with it, but since starting syntherol injects my veins are really starting to pop. Ive gone through about a bottle and a half so far, ordered 2 more yesterday. Think when those arrive I'll stop pussyfooting around and move up to 2cc per bicep head injections...got an addictive personality what can I say :D

Attachments

• IMAG0292-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0292-1-1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 125