©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Keanu Reeves' REAL LIFE John Wick!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Not sure if this had been posted before but noticed it this morning. The man knows his guns!

Keanu Reeves, 3 Gun, Taran Tactical, Got Wick? - YouTube

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I'm impressed. I honestly thought the guy was a tool till now. Now I like the guy lol....AR....

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I'm a range guy. Use to love Rugers. But after Wick 2, I got a glock. Fuckin love that shit.

Riddle me this.....So in Chicago BLM tell me that cops are evil. Liberals tell me I dont need a gun cause we have cops to protect me...but cops are evil.....so wtf!

DISCLAIMER: I do not think cops are evil. Sad I have to put this here :sFun_duh2:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just watched john wick 2 last night not bad dude kills a shit load of people in some pretty creative ways lol

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
John should of fucked that mute girl in the movie.....

Attachments

• 41317574.jpg
    41317574.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 48

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's cool that he takes an active interest in training and learning the basics of the characters abilities and not just relying on movie magic. All accounts a nice guy, good to hear.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Wasn't expecting him to be that into his roles. I'll appreciate watching those movies now.

Pheedno

Jan 17, 2017
Agree with above.
Surprisingly enough, Tom Cruise is the same way with his training. For the movie Collateral, theres a training vid out there that showcases his abilities and it's pretty impressive. Enjoyed the movie a lot more after watching.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Agree with above.
Surprisingly enough, Tom Cruise is the same way with his training. For the movie Collateral, theres a training vid out there that showcases his abilities and it's pretty impressive. Enjoyed the movie a lot more after watching.

Collateral Tom Cruise training - YouTube

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i like actors that have the desire to train to make the role completely theirs!

you can respect the actor and the movie more.

keanu reeves is also a stand up guy in real life. i saw this video when watching those training ones /

Keanu Reeves and His Motivational Story - YouTube

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
I am glad he is still making movies. I have always liked him in movies. Point break, The Matrix series and John Wick 1 & 2 all real entertaining to me. He is very impressive in that video.

Ragnor

Jul 9, 2017
I am glad he is still making movies. I have always liked him in movies. Point break, The Matrix series and John Wick 1 & 2 all real entertaining to me. He is very impressive in that video.
Loved him as an actor since Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.He has came a long way in Hollywood.