©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC's Justine Kish: Sh*t Happens!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
UFC's Justine Kish Craps Pants During Big Fight 'S**t Happens'

Justine Kish fought so hard to win her fight at UFC Fight Night 112 on Sunday night that she had an embarrassing accident inside the Octagon. At least she has a great sense of humor about it.

Kish, who lost to Felice Herrig in a unanimous decision, was struggling to get out of a rear naked choke in the third round when a suspicious substance was spotted on the mat.

The real question is how did THAT get out of Justine Kush?! pic.twitter.com/BuiSzfdR5L

— Parker Simpson (@ParkersWriting) June 26, 2017

Yeah, that’s exactly what you think it was. Kish, who was previously undefeated, cracked a joke at her own expense on Twitter after the fight. Her post said "I am a warrior, and I will never quit. (Expletive) happens haha be back soon."

If Kish ever needs to discuss the incident with someone, we know just the guy.

The reality is some nasty stuff can happen in combat sports. Blood isn’t the only thing that ends up on the mat.

Attachments

• 5464.jpg
    5464.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 36

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
As an opponent, how the heck would you continue?

I'm not a fighter, but I'd not want that smelly 'shit' (pun intended) on me...yuck!

lol

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
As an opponent, how the heck would you continue?

I'm not a fighter, but I'd not want that smelly 'shit' (pun intended) on me...yuck!

lol

Not sure if it's happened before...But that's the first I've heard of someone shatting themselves in the cage:eek::p

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I remember hearing chuck Liddel shit himself after Rashad leg kicked his head.
I was just wondering if thats who the article was reffering to when it says they know just the guy.

If you Puke or shit the fight should be over. You loose.
You have to get all that out of the way before.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I have pissed my self when i did competitive judo and bjj after i got knocked out. Ive seen girls pop out tampons deadlifting and piss on the platform. I had a friend sbit his suit squattimg 952 at an Apf meet

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have pissed my self when i did competitive judo and bjj after i got knocked out. Ive seen girls pop out tampons deadlifting and piss on the platform. I had a friend sbit his suit squattimg 952 at an Apf meet

There was a pic floating around some years back of a powerlifter that blew out his rectum on a lift. They had to keep him immobilized with the bar still across his shoulders waiting for the paramedics to arrive. If I recall when it blew one of the spotters passed out from getting splattered:sFun_ridinghorse:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with rajjin....man, i'd hope they'd just stop and declare the winner at that point. lol.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

Every one of those sentences made me laugh out loud! I love stuff like that.