©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dostinex

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Because of the tren I took last cycle. And the Deca now. I want to take something that will lower my prolactin levels. I have heard of some compounds that sound decent. The benefits sound awesome. I know most herbal things (cheaper than Dost) are usually crap though. I was wondering what you guys would rec for this. I hear Dostinex is great. It is quite expensive though. I would pay it if there are no better alternatives. Have you guys tried it? Would you use it during PCT and afterwards or during your cycle? If I get dostinex would I have to take the 0.5mg every 4 days? Or could I after my cycle just take it when I please for the recreational benefits it brings (like leading up to hotel nights etc). Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:
bromocriptine is another item you should research.

Thanks. I have actually researched it lots. I said you a private message cos I know you sell bromocriptine which is very similar. But I heard the side effects are much greater on that (dizziness etc). The thing is I had a viral infection 2 years ago and it effected my balance. I basically couldn't stand up without spinning around and falling over. It lasted nearly 3 months! So you can imagine I hate feeling dizzy now ever. Cos I had a relapse of it 1 year on (last about 4 weeks). So I was just wondering about dostinex so I know that carries less sides.

If I decide to get bromocriptine (I might) what dosage would you rec? And have you ever taken it before? Would I be best starting it during my cycle, just before PCT, during PCT or afterwards. Please let me know if possible

Any of you guys tried D0STINEX and can you add to info for that. Mainly time to take it (like I have listed above). Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:
bromocriptine is another item you should research.

Thanks. I have actually researched it lots. I said you a private message cos I know you sell bromocriptine which is very similar. But I heard the side effects are much greater on that (dizziness etc). The thing is I had a viral infection 2 years ago and it effected my balance. I basically couldn't stand up without spinning around and falling over. It lasted nearly 3 months! So you can imagine I hate feeling dizzy now ever. Cos I had a relapse of it 1 year on (last about 4 weeks). So I was just wondering about dostinex so I know that carries less sides.

If I decide to get bromocriptine (I might) what dosage would you rec? And have you ever taken it before? Would I be best starting it during my cycle, just before PCT, during PCT or afterwards. Please let me know if possible

Any of you guys tried D0STINEX and can you add to info for that. Mainly time to take it (like I have listed above). Thanks