©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new cycle need advice

heartman

Oct 13, 2011
I want to do a cutting cycle, my first cut cycle. I would like to know some advice if I should add anything to the following gear, also any advice will be great.
Test Prop 100mg eod
Tren acetate 100mg eod
22, 12% bf, 5 years training
I have done 3 cycles in the past.
Peace

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I want to do a cutting cycle, my first cut cycle. I would like to know some advice if I should add anything to the following gear, also any advice will be great.
Test Prop 100mg eod
Tren acetate 100mg eod
22, 12% bf, 5 years training
I have done 3 cycles in the past.
Peace

Although, I would say that 22 is too young to have already run 3 cycles and starting a 4th. The cycle looks fine. I would run it 8wks.

breck48

Apr 29, 2011
With the frequency of shots you are using you might as well just use Test Enth and Tren Enth

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I dont see any reason to use long esters. He didnt post how long the cycle is either so Im not sure where you get this idea from. Its 1 shot eod.. thats not shit.

heartman, how much do you weigh and what is your height?

heartman

Oct 13, 2011
I dont see any reason to use long esters. He didnt post how long the cycle is either so Im not sure where you get this idea from. Its 1 shot eod.. thats not shit.

heartman, how much do you weigh and what is your height?

250 lbs and 6'2":)

heartman

Oct 13, 2011
As far as I heard, Test E will cause the bloat which goes against the purpose of cutting up ?