©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 questions about my first cycle please

cav11

Oct 13, 2011
test enanthate for 8weeks @500mg pw.
Does this affect liver values at all?Another question is if accutane will be good enough to combat the acne sides whilst on?thanks:)

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Does this affect liver values at all?Another question is if accutane will be good enough to combat the acne sides whilst on?thanks:)

Yes, it does. A liver aid should always be run when using any type of AAS, at any amount. Check out Synthergine, the #1 liver protectant there is!

Unless you are already predisposed to severe acne, I would not suggest Accutane to start. It is a very harsh drug! It is ok to keep on hand just in case, but I would suggest using Platinum Labs Ance Annihilator body wash daily. It works great.

fairplay

May 5, 2011

I would not use any gear and accutane together!Accutane is already hard on the liver and this stuff requires blood tests monthly to monitor your liver values

eric.o

Oct 4, 2010
The Test is taken Intramuscular so does not pass through the liver as an Oral Steroid would, so has little to no effect on your liver.And about Accutane, agree with fairplay, can be very harsh on the liver

hahaha

Sep 28, 2011
Accutane and oral steroids are bad for the liver and the lipid profiles. And injectable steroids, not 17aa, are bad for the lipid profiles but not for the liver

edward

Apr 27, 2011
injectable winny is liver toxic, just roughly half as much as the same dose orally taken imo

cav11

Oct 13, 2011
I'm still curious, can someone tell me if notice an increase in acne though when on accutane and gear, or does accutane rid you of acne regardless?

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
I wouldn't stack with an oral or winny, Accutane is pretty liver toxic, but imo, if you're taking with an injectable then the only risk will be from the accutane.