©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gallbladder probs

Ch0pp3r

Jan 18, 2013
Hey guys

Been having some probs for past few weeks with my gallbladder. Got a scan but no stones but do have sludge. Getting booked in for a surgical consultation in the next few weeks. Was running a cycle of sus, tren with a dbol kick start in mid November but got about 3 weeks in and had to stop because I got the flu. So been off roids since end of November and got this pain n stuff just after Xmas. I take it its cuz of the dbol and cuz I was on the keto diet at the same time? I am tempted to start my cycle again on Monday coming? Big no no?

Thanks for any replies or advice

Chop

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys

Been having some probs for past few weeks with my gallbladder. Got a scan but no stones but do have sludge. Getting booked in for a surgical consultation in the next few weeks. Was running a cycle of sus, tren with a dbol kick start in mid November but got about 3 weeks in and had to stop because I got the flu. So been off roids since end of November and got this pain n stuff just after Xmas. I take it its cuz of the dbol and cuz I was on the keto diet at the same time? I am tempted to start my cycle again on Monday coming? Big no no?

Thanks for any replies or advice

Chop

I wouldnt use anything until your better. Your health is #1.
Get your gall bladder issue handled then go from there.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can be hereditary. Greasy foods will cause the gallbladder to constrict and thus lead to pain. You want to avoid fatty/greasy meals. I just finally got my ultrasound done earlier this week after putting up with an attack every 2-3 months this past year....MF's HURT for a solid 4-8 hours at a time for me. Pain meds are a must for me! Waiting on the results from the exams....

I seem to be fine with healthy fats like eggs, peanut butter, fish oils, olive/coconut/grapeseed oils etc....but greasy foods like fast foods or grease from cheese send me in pain almost like clockwork at 11pm at night thru the early morning hours.

I had my last one Xmas Eve.

I'm on Test cyp 750mg/wk and 20mg/d dbol right now...suck it up! lol:D

Last edited:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Mega dose EFA's pronto. Will dissolve those stones up or keep them from forming.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Get some Ursodiol ( ursodeoxycholic acid ).it's a med that dissolves stones and improves the gall bladder bile ducts. It can be found on some research chemical sites . Synthergin also would help as would liv-52
I've gotten it overseas before and its excellent for part of a pct plan of higher compounds that stress the kidneys liver and gallbladder ..