©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My pics

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Here are my before and after pics. I will say I have never lifted any weight or even done cardio. I just got some gear from one of the sources and started watching more TV and shazaam, I was hard as a rock. That shit was real good!!!! I am looking forward to my next cycle. I will add in some banana splits and more pizza because it will be a bulker. :p

Really, I had been lifting for years and then tore my shoulder up while snowboarding. I had surgury and then I didnt do shit for a year and a half, just layed on my ass and look what happened. Started lifting again in Feb 05 and started 1st cycle in March. Definately sped-up my results.

Attachments

• Feb 1, 2005.jpg
    Feb 1, 2005.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 87
  • June 26, 2005.jpg
    June 26, 2005.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 87

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Good results -- looks like you follow your diet very closely as you have good lean musculature.....you could probably use a little more bulk. Keep up the good work bro!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah way to trim the fat bro and start to get some definition. hit up some dbol and eat like a champ and really bulk up.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Great transformation Superfly. I can tell you worked hard. You should try to make gains naturally though since you havent been lifting for long. Then use AAS to get past the sticking points you'll encounter after a year or more of hard training. You will gain more doing it that way in the long run.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
tee said:
Great transformation Superfly. I can tell you worked hard. You should try to make gains naturally though since you havent been lifting for long. Then use AAS to get past the sticking points you'll encounter after a year or more of hard training. You will gain more doing it that way in the long run.

I knew I would hear that and I do really appreciate your tact Tee. I have never posted that info before because I knew that would be coming from someone. I am not going to lie, I think I have testosterone deficiency and need 500 to 750 mgs/wk to get back to normal. I do self diagnosis all the time, and that is how I have diagnosed myself this time. Once I get my testosterone deficiency under control, I am sure I will develop a stanzolol deficiency and need to adjust that accordingly as well. I already know I need to work in EQ and deca to help metabolize the test. Sounds good to me! LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
you can definitly see a change in the body fat. Get some bulk on there on your next cycle.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Will do. I was 165 in Feb (in pic), 160 when I started cycle in March and went to 180 at the end of the cycle. Currently between 175 - 177 (in June pic). I do look thinner but as they say, muscle weighs more than fat. I did gain some mass, just lean mass. I plan on hitting 200 next cycle.