©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Am I missing anything?

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Hi all I am in the middle of my 4th week of this cyc. My last cyc was the same and I had good results keeping 10lbs all said and done. On this one I want to add TrenA at 50mg eod for the last 6 weeks. I have never done Tren before so any suggestions or insight would be great! Am I missing anything that should be added to the cyc or pct or does my plan look good? Is 6 weeks enough or should I start it sooner. I am 5' 8", 164lbs, 29 years old. I posted pics, diet, and exercise in my introduction post yesterday. All the knowledge here is awesome and I am excited to be learning from this community!

500mg sus
600mg eq
50mg eod last 6 weeks
50mg dbol ed first 4 weeks

pct day 1 - clomid 300mg, nolva 40mg
day 2 - 200mg clomid, nolva 40mg
days 3-11 clomid 100mg, nolva 40mg
days 12- 22 clomid 50mg, nolva 20mg
also ran 500iu hcg every 5 days

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Tren is great and if you tolerate it well the only problem you will have is stopping because it is awesome!!! if you do tolerate Tren i would run it at 100mg per day. i 100% would recommend running EQ longer than 10 weeks. if i were running EQ it would be 16 weeks. as for your PCT as long as you felt good on it last time i would keep at it. PCT can vary greatly among individuals so if you find something that works stick with it.

VP

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Tren is great and if you tolerate it well the only problem you will have is stopping because it is awesome!!! if you do tolerate Tren i would run it at 100mg per day. i 100% would recommend running EQ longer than 10 weeks. if i were running EQ it would be 16 weeks. as for your PCT as long as you felt good on it last time i would keep at it. PCT can vary greatly among individuals so if you find something that works stick with it.

VP

Thanks vpiedu! I was thinking I would run the eq 14 weeks but I will be changing that to 16 weeks. I wanna get the full affects of it. Would you recommend stopping the sus and tren at 12 weeks or run them out longer as well? The pct did work out really well so I will stick with that. Thanks again!!

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
run your Test 16 weeks also and run your Tren your last 6 weeks. since you are new to Tren A try 50mg ED for week 11 if all is well do last 5 weeks at 100mg ED you will freaking love it!!! best of luck to you!!!

VP

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
run your Test 16 weeks also and run your Tren your last 6 weeks. since you are new to Tren A try 50mg ED for week 11 if all is well do last 5 weeks at 100mg ED you will freaking love it!!! best of luck to you!!!

VP

Awesome! Will do, Ill also give updates on how it goes.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona

VP

Quick question, I could only get my hands on trenE dudes telling me it's no different you just inject twice a week vs eod is this legit, still same game plan as above?

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
sure just less injections but i prefer Tren A especially for a first time just incase you have a negative reaction it clears your system quickly, if you dont like the Tren E you will have to wait for it to clear your system and this could suck for you if you do not tolerate it well.

VP

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
sure just less injections but i prefer Tren A especially for a first time just incase you have a negative reaction it clears your system quickly, if you dont like the Tren E you will have to wait for it to clear your system and this could suck for you if you do not tolerate it well.

VP

Thanks for replying brotha! Good to know. Hope I respond well :) never know till ya try

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just make sure to get some Prami or Bromo.

I like Bromo, and it's way way cheaper too. It will help with certain sides for sure.

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Just make sure to get some Prami or Bromo.

I like Bromo, and it's way way cheaper too. It will help with certain sides for sure.

Will do! Thanks, glad to have advice from the pros!!! I figured I needed arimidex to fight the Gino but wasn't sure if I was missing any other key things to make this a smooth cyc

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I don't agree with everything, but it's a good read and a good discussion that follows

The Laws of Trenbolone- By: jimmyjones - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Great Read! So I think I will stick with 150mg a week to start. I ended up with TrenE so I plan to pin 2 times a week. Do you think I should run the bromo right off the bat or wait till I am a couple weeks in to the tren? What is the normal dosage of the bromo and is it taken ed? Thanks for the great Info!!!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Bromo can be taken at a half dose ed-

It got a bad wrap a while back cause it was shown to lower your natural GH out put- but people didn't realize is that was quoting studies where the sample population used doses way way way beyond what people take to combat prolactin related side effects. You'd have to take 20x the normal dose to affect your GH levels

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Quick question, I could only get my hands on trenE dudes telling me it's no different you just inject twice a week vs eod is this legit, still same game plan as above?

150 EW is a pretty low dose but its better to start low with e just in case you have a hard time with the sides. Good luck

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
150 EW is a pretty low dose but its better to start low with e just in case you have a hard time with the sides. Good luck

Yeah my buddy was telling me that after a week or 2 if I respond well I should bump it up to 3-400mg a week to get bestt results

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah my buddy was telling me that after a week or 2 if I respond well I should bump it up to 3-400mg a week to get bestt results

Yeah i am not sure it will be fully kicking by then since its a long ester. By week 3 you should be close though

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Just an update, I went ahead and am injecting 1ml twice a week so 400mg. Starting week two and feeling great. It may be in my head but I already feel stronger and am lifting more weight :) loving it so far!!!!

vpiedu

Oct 31, 2012
its not in your head bro:) i am glad you are tolerating it well. good luck!

VP

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
One thing to think about is nolva and 19-nor aas don't play well together in biome people. You may experience so esrrogen/prolactin related side effects in would run the bromo / caber / prami and aromasin throughout pct.