©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Cruise Pics - Atomant

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well I m coming up on the end of my cruise and thought I would post some pics to get a baseline of where I am. Diet has been meticulously clean (except some wine and a nice dinner and some desserts on Saturday) but not a calorie restricted diet, and training has been nothing but a freakshow...

These pics were taken cold in the AM, no food and no pump. I feel like I lost some size in my back but I am pretty conditioned for being clean....

FrontDoubleBi_zps249ff0be.jpg

FrontLat_zps64410c13.jpg

SideTricep_zps9e545b3e.jpg

BackDoubleBi_zps3a5a8f35.jpg

BackLat_zps49c4547e.jpg

SideChest_zpse432094a.jpg

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You look great man! Your looking chiseled. And you say you were only cruising! Nice work brother

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You look better cruising than many do on blasts. You are a great example of what applied knowledge and hard work can do for you. Well done!

Thanks Magnus! Me thinks 2014 is gonna be my year. Gonna stay a bantam and come in looking like a fucking freak

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I am pretty shitty lighting but my gym checked me and i was 6.9%... not too shabby for NOT dieting lol

Do you feel staying lean in the off season makes contest prep alot easier? I stayed leaner this year and it made my prep a breeze and I think I looked better this year than I ever have

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Do you feel staying lean in the off season makes contest prep alot easier? I stayed leaner this year and it made my prep a breeze and I think I looked better this year than I ever have

Thunder, last year was actually my first NPC show... I took some time off to get my career together after college but before that I did 3 natty shows. I felt like the competition wasn't there in the natty shows and wanted to move on to challenge myself.

Right now I am taking the rest of this year to finish grad school and then make 2014 a big year for me. Thus far, I feel much healthier. I am planning on putting on about 10lbs with Ironclad's products (starting them up in about 2 weeks) and then I think I'll be in good place going into 2014.

I was lean when I started my last prep and yes it made it very easy to make diet adjustments and work on the little things, like water and electrolyte manipulation so there was no guessing game come stage time.