©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Silverback's transformation log and accountability journal!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So today is day one of my 12 week cut! I'm going to be posting on here every day as a method of tracking my progress as well as a way to keep myself in check.. I figure if I have someone watching me along the way I'm less likely to stray from the plan!
So with that here is the plan!

First DIET!
Meal 1 - egg whites and oats
Meal 2 - steak and rice
Meal 3 - chicken, broccoli and sweet potato
Meal 4 - fish, broccoli and rice
Meal 5 - chicken, broccoli and sweet potato
Meal 6 - (pre wo) fish, broccoli and rice
Meal 7 - (post wo) shake
Meal 8 - steak and broccoli

I'm not going to be tracking all of my calories or macros to a finite number.. I'm eating the exact same thing every day so I'm mostly just concerned with portion size. Which to keep things simple a serving of anything is about the size of my fist. Roughly 4-5 oz of lean meat 1/2cup cooked rice or one medium sweet potato..

I know this isn't what a lot of people consider "the right way" where I'm not going to be posting exact caloric intake numbers, macro nutrients or grams eaten.. the way I see it where 2658 calories may be perfect for you and 2304 perfect for someone else doesn't mean either of those are even close to what I need and using some generic "one size fits all" number I just don't like.. so my fist size is more personal to myself and that's that haha.

Supplements/medication
Probably the only real major influencing thing is the 200mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks (TRT)
I take a big multiV, chromium, and EGCG (green tea extract) and Synephrine. To aid in fat loss, metabolism and cravings.
I use a simple bulk whey protein from winco foods. But when money is a little more open I'm going to buy a good protein.

Training
I'm doing a 2 days on - 1 day off format.
20 min cardio EVERY morning even rest days. And 20 more at the end of my workouts.
My exact workouts might vary slightly depending on how I feel but something along the lines of.

Day 1 - Legs
Day 2 - Back and bicep
Day 3 - rest
Day 4 - Chest and tricep
Day 5 - Shoulders, Calves and core
Repeat..

Any other questions feel free to ask! Starting stats and photos will be in the next post.

Last edited:

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So here is day one. Post one of the actual log!

I got up early, ate, did my cardio and got to work. Now I'm on meal 2. Feeling good! I love hitting morning cardio.

Body stats.
Height 5'10"
Weight 252
Body fat 23%
Age 27

Neck 16.5"
Shoulders 57"
Chest 50"
Waist 34"
Hips 40"
Biceps 17"
Thigh 24"
Calf 17"

Body fat was taken using a 7 point caliper pinch test with 3 measurements averaged per spot. I'm not sure it's all that accurate but over time the consistency in change will be suitable.

Here are the pics!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389021385451.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389021385451.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 134
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389021396830.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389021396830.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 132
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389021407218.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389021407218.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I'm in man. At least you have a plan. If you keep your diet consistent it should be easy to adjust if you need to based on what you observe.

Good luck!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Very smart running a log for accountability purposes. Looks really good. My only suggestion would be to add some more healthy fats like coconut or evo oil or maybe some almonds. Good luck!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks guys! Mag! Do you think adding a few oz of oil to my post wo shake would be enough? I'm not a big stickler on trimming my meat so I am getting some fat from there. Also on the subject of fat I didn't mention that I am eating egg WHITES only in that meal one.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes adding coconut , maccadamia nut, or evo will help. If your beef is not grass fed, I would definitely trim that and substitute with the choices above as well. The cocoa alomonds from Sams Club are amazing and a great source of fat. Also consider supplementing with a quality fish oil. Yoou have a tiny waist and wide back, follow your plan and you will look amazing for summer after this peel!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Ok so I just ate my final meal of the day! Trained legs tonight with lighter weight than I would normally do and 3 sets to failure on every exercise. I'm feeling good! I'm definitely not hungry. I'm honestly having a bit of a hard time eating this much. I will play it as I go to decide week by week if I need to alter my diet. I'm going to post a pic of my portions though to get some input on proper portion size.

Also I added exact body measurements to my second post!

This is 5 of my 8 meals.. leaving out the first meal of egg whites and oats, my post wo shake and final meal which is comparable to the farthest left in the pic.

They are in order from left to right. 2nd meal, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. You can look at my meals in the first post if you can't tell what they are.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389066807488.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389066807488.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 122

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
With your 2 on 1 off Split have you considered cutting back carbs on off days. Also maybe cut out some carbs on meals 2,4, and 5 and load up pre and post workout meals where the carbs and insulin spike will do you more good. Faster acting carbs like bananas, blueberries, and rice baby food are great choices. You could also swap some of the broccoli for asparagus as it is a good diuretic.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Keep it up brother. The diet looks solid and listen to whatever Magnus says. And fix that bathroom floor.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Haha bathroom is in an unfinished basement that got a little work years ago to make it feel more like a bathroom! You should see the rest of it! Not just the floor.. haha I know it needs some tlc

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Day 2 is under way.. 20 min on the stair climber done. quad is a little sore from my injection on Sunday. Need my muscle to get use to this test already.
Other than that it's all going good! Just about to start on meal 2.
Mixed my oats with my eggs this morning for convenience.. added a little salsa and some jalapenos. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.

On with the day.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Day 2 is under way.. 20 min on the stair climber done. quad i little sore from my injection on Sunday. ed my muscle to get use to this test already.
Other than that it's all going good! Just about to start on meal 2.
Mixed my oats with my eggs this morning for convenience.. added a little salsa and some jalapenos. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.

On with the day.

Have you tried Shoulders with a slin pin. Watson cyp hates my quads too. I would highly recommend 50mg twice a week in the shoulders with slin pins or ventroglutial.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I haven't tried a slin pin yet. Shoulder was the first inj my girl did it at the doctors office when the nurse was showing us how.. it was much less painful though. I definitely want to go to twice a week inj. Is it hard to pin yourself in the delt? Only went with quad because that it what the nurse said to do.. quad if doing it myself, shoulder if someone helps me.
Also I am using 22 gauge pins still. When I get my refill I planned on asking for 28g

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I agree with pinning twice a week. Or once a week minimum. And I pin shoulders with 25g needles. It's super easy and doesnt hurt. It's a little scary the first time you pin but I could do it with my eyes closed now (but I wouldn't recommend that).

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I agree with pinning twice a week. Or once a week minimum. And I pin shoulders with 25g needles. It's super easy and doesnt hurt. It's a little scary the first time you pin but I could do it with my eyes closed now (but I wouldn't recommend that).

I second that. I've only done a 25g in the delts twice, but with the right gear, in was virtually painless.

EDIT: I currently am using a 29g and pinning .6ml into one delt or the other EOD (obviously alternating between the 2).

Last edited: