©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle Test E only (started Feb.1 2014)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Current Stats-
26yrs
185 lbs
10-12% bf

Goal: id like to be able to stay at 200lbs off cycle. I feel like this will be achievable since I didn't have much trouble at all staying at 190lbs between cycles.

Cycle History-
Ran test cyp 400 deca 200 per week
Went from 178-195lbs
Bounce between 185-190 now

Current Cycle-
A.)Test E @ 600mg week pinning 28.5units daily.
B.)Aromasin @ 12.5mg every other day
C.)HCG- during last half of cycle at 250iu 2x week
PCT- standard clomid or tamoxifen pct

Arnold Style Volume Routine

I'm not even close to this yet but I'm working twords it. Right now I'm only doing 3 different exercises per muscle group, but I will add other things in as I progress.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Chest:
Bench press – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Flat bench flies – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench press – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable crossovers – 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Dips – 5 sets, to failure
Dumbbell pullovers – 5 sets, 10-12 reps
Back:
Front wide-grip chin-ups – 6 sets, to failure
T-bar rows – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated pulley rows – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell rows – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Straight-leg deadlifts – 6 sets, 15 reps
Legs:
Squats – 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg presses – 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg extensions – 6 sets, 12-15 reps
Leg curls – 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Barbell lunges – 5 sets, 15 reps
Calves:
Standing calf raises -10 sets, 10 reps
Seated calf raises – 8 sets, 15 reps
One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells) – 6 sets,12 reps
Forearms:
Wrist curls (forearms on knees) – 4 sets, 10 reps
Reverse barbell curls – 4 sets, 8 reps
Wright roller machine – to failure
Abs:
Nonstop instinct training for 30 minutes
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

Biceps:
Barbell curls – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated dumbbell curls – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Dumbbell concentration curls – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Triceps:
Close-grip bench presses (for the all three heads) – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Pushdowns (exterior head) – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Barbell French presses (interior head) – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell triceps extensions (exterior head) – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Shoulders:
Seated barbell presses – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Lateral raises (standing) – 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Rear-delt lateral raises – 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable lateral raises – 5 sets, 10-12 reps
Calves and Forearms:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday Abs:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Last edited:

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have always perfered long esters like "E", just me, I think everyone responds a little different. I have always made solid gains and for me the "Feeling" and "Mood" including sex drive has kept me coming back for years! @ 600mg weekly. age 47

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So far so good. Pinning every 3.5 days. My only complaint is the pin site pain...it's been horrible in the morning...so bad I can't use the affected body part at all! I also feel like the test has kicked in already but I know it's to early so maybe it's just the plecibo effect. I'm at about 189lbs.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
So far so good. Pinning every 3.5 days. My only complaint is the pin site pain...it's been horrible in the morning...so bad I can't use the affected body part at all! I also feel like the test has kicked in already but I know it's to early so maybe it's just the plecibo effect. I'm at about 189lbs.

Get ya some slin pins and pin everyday. You won't feel anything and this completely eliminates sides for me as well.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Get ya some slin pins and pin everyday. You won't feel anything and this completely eliminates sides for me as well.

I agree 100%. In my minuscule experience I have already learned pinning frequency makes a big difference. I believe it was the volume that caused all the pain. I was using a slin pin, warmed the vial, and went slow, so it had to be the volume. Anyways I'm convinced I'm feeling the effects already. So far so good. 190lbs

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I agree 100%. In my minuscule experience I have already learned pinning frequency makes a big difference. I believe it was the volume that caused all the pain. I was using a slin pin, warmed the vial, and went slow, so it had to be the volume. Anyways I'm convinced I'm feeling the effects already. So far so good. 190lbs

Are you back loading the slin pin so you do not dull it. Why aren't you running an ai during your cycle instead of tamox. Tamox would be better used in pct with Clomid IMO

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I am running this cycle for prob 10-12 weeks. I am using tamox this time cause I want to see how it works for me during cycle, instead of an AI. During my last cycle I used an AI and as soon as I had started it my gains stopped. I also had a lot of joint pain after coming off cycle. I've been reading and still wondering....is it better to use an AI and kill ur estrogen, or is it better to let ur estrogen levels increase along with your test levels and then just block the receptor sites?? Ive read so many different opinions I figured I would just try it for myself and see how it went. I have an AI on hand if needed.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I am running this cycle for prob 10-12 weeks. I am using tamox this time cause I want to see how it works for me during cycle, instead of an AI. During my last cycle I used an AI and as soon as I had started it my gains stopped. I also had a lot of joint pain after coming off cycle. I've been reading and still wondering....is it better to use an AI and kill ur estrogen, or is it better to let ur estrogen levels increase along with your test levels and then just block the receptor sites?? Ive read so many different opinions I figured I would just try it for myself and see how it went. I have an AI on hand if needed.

Using an ai isn't going to kill your estrogen with a standard dose at most it will drop your estrogen 50-60 %. Can you run labs to see what's going on? That will be the only way to take the guessing out of this

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
As for the pain, what mg is your test? 250, 300? I'm not sure the volume is the issue. You shouldn't be in the amount of pain you're describing. If it negatively affects the way you train, it's not worth it IMO. Maybe that's not the case.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
As for the pain, what mg is your test? 250, 300? I'm not sure the volume is the issue. You shouldn't be in the amount of pain you're describing. If it negatively affects the way you train, it's not worth it IMO. Maybe that's not the case.

The test is 300/ml. I've done 1ml in each glute (was going to pin once per week with a 1200mg week 1 loading dose but after the first ml in each glute i decided not to do the loading dose) then i was going to switch to every 3.5 days so i tried .5ml in each shoulder...the next day I woke up suffering and unable to do anything with my arms. I then decided I would try pining about 28.5 units every day. Last night I tried the 28.5units in my quad. It wasnt as bad but I'd say it was still enough to keep me from doing legs the next day. I could push through the pain but I'm not sure if that is a good idea of not?? I'm really thinking about switching compounds or something. I'm going to continue with the every day pinning for now. Advice?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
The test is 300/ml. I've done 1ml in each glute (was going to pin once per week with a 1200mg week 1 loading dose but after the first ml in each glute i decided not to do the loading dose) then i was going to switch to every 3.5 days so i tried .5ml in each shoulder...the next day I woke up suffering and unable to do anything with my arms. I then decided I would try pining about 28.5 units every day. Last night I tried the 28.5units in my quad. It wasnt as bad but I'd say it was still enough to keep me from doing legs the next day. I could push through the pain but I'm not sure if that is a good idea of not?? I'm really thinking about switching compounds or something. I'm going to continue with the every day pinning for now. Advice?

PM me brudda. I'll get you straightened out or get you to someone who can. Something is definitely wrong, I think. No way you should be having pain like this. Did you have this issue on your first cycle?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
After reading your posts I am thinking its the oil or what ever else is in the base. Might consider manufacturer, who where came from. I seldom have issues with 300 mg test e or eq 300 or deca 300, only some temp. muscle soreness

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I had some soreness during my first cycle but not as bad. Must be the gear from what you guys are saying. Going to pin every day and see how it goes.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Did my 28.5 units in the glute. Not bad at all. We will see how it feels tomorrow. I'm hoping maybe my quad and shoulders hurt so bad because I've never pined in them before.