©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

LR3, Clen and Letro Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Looking forward to continuing my progress with a new stack. I done my last cjc-dac inject on Tues so gonna wait a little before starting my LR3. When I do I will start at 100mcg but move up to 200mcg eod. That will be in the form of micro injs (10mcg) in specific body parts. I am thinking mainly my calves and chest. I will dose it pre workout and train the muscles I inject.

The clen I started a few days ago and it is potent. I took more than I initially thought as our droppers are 1.5ml. So I took about 50mcg and was shaking all day long. I am gonna keep the dose low so probably won't go above 60mcg per day. I will use it approx. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but will listen to my body so will adjust accordingly.

I have been using 0.5mg letro pre bed for over a week and it has had a big impact on my physique. I look much leaner since starting it. It has dried me out fast and as a result I look more vascular and harder. It tastes like utter crap but the results are worth it.

I will also be using some cjc no dac with hexarelin and will start that 2moro. I will be using 100mcg cjc no dac and 66mcg hexarelin.

w2oc5f.jpg

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yeah since I started them again I am pleased with my progress. Excited to try the LR3 and hopefully it can give me more fullness etc.

Some day I will get the balls to try some.
I have no confidence in my ability to make the shit.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

All you have to do is add bac water. If you ever need dosing help just let me know.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Dont be afraid of them brother they work...reconstituting is easy as hell and elvia is the man when it comes to helping with dosages and understanding it all.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am off next week so gonna hit the gym hard everyday. I have had 3 days break so nice and rested for the onslaught ahead. With the clen and letro and adding in cardio I will tighten up over the next few weeks. Gonna dose 0.75mg letro pre bed and my clen at 40mcg 2moro morning after breakfast. Since physio my back has been hurting and something isn't right with it so I will be careful. 2moro will be calves, shoulders and abs.

I didn't start the peps as I don't have bac water at home so need to get it from Barbies (my gf).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I plan to tighten up more without losing any fullness if possible. I have stopped the cjc-dac which won't help but I have a few other things I will be using (mentioned above). I think just adding in 20 mins cardio everyday will do all I need without having to change my diet too much.

I will start the LR3 fairly soon :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going great. I haven't started the peps as I need to get my bac water. But been using the clen and letrozole everyday. I am keeping clen at 50-60mcg per day for now just to give me a boost. I dosed the tadalafil yesterday too and it won't go down The best thing about it I don't go red in the face and basically just get all the benefits.

The only negative is I have had a bit of heartburn at random times over the last few days. I never get this so I assume it is the clen as it's fairly common when using it.

I will be starting the LR3 in the next few days :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to take clen today as I rushed out to the gym. Nothing major though and will use it 2moro at 60mcg pre workout. I am up to about 1mg letrozole pre bed and my libido has lowered but it's still there :D I will also dose tadalafil pre workout 2moro... should be a good workout! Barbie forgot my bac water today so I will get it 2moro so the LR3 will be started on Friday :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good but still haven't resumed clen. Gonna do some now... about 50mcg. I used tadalafil pre workout yesterday and it was great. It gives me no side effects at all just constant erections. Although since increasing the letrozole dose my libido has lowered to almost nothing. It's a weird feeling as my normal libido couldn't be higher so a bit of a mind fuck. I am a walking erection with no desire to use it :eek::D

I haven't been using my peps but will start 2moro... cjc no dac and hexarelin. I can definitely notice a slight difference from not using them (in a bad way) so gonna get back on them.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just had my breakfast (oats, banana, sultanans, goji berries, chia seeds with chocolate protein powder). Now I am having 60mcg Clen and about 30mg tadalafil pre workout. Gonna train chest, back and quads :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't go the gym yesterday but will be going in the next few hours. Gonna take about 60mcg clen now. I have my LR3 mixed and ready to go :D I plan to inject my calves and chest pre workout and train both of them. Just incase I will add dextrose into my intra workout shake today.

My LGD-4033 came today :) I have to add I ordered and 1 hour later checked my e-mail and I had a tracking number! :eek: It has took only 3-4 days to get to the UK! I think I will start at 5mg pre workout. I don't like to start 2 things at once (LR3 and LGD in this example) so perhaps I should leave the LGD for a few days so I can access the LR3 best. I am feeling impatient though :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Insulin-like growth factor-I and more potent variants restore growth of diabetic rats without inducing all characteristic insulin effects.
Tomas FM1, Knowles SE, Owens PC, Chandler CS, Francis GL, Ballard FJ.

Abstract

The effects of graded doses of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and two variants which bind poorly to IGF-binding proteins were investigated in 160 g streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. The two variants were the truncated form, des(1-3)IGF-I, and another with arginine at residue 3 and an N-terminal extension, termed LR3-IGF-I. The were infused via mini-osmotic pumps. Reference groups received either vehicle or insulin (30 i.u. per day). Treatment led to a marked dose-dependent increase in growth rate and nitrogen balance. The highest dose (695 micrograms/day) of IGF-I increased body weight by 48.1 +/- 1.7 g/7 days, compared with 11.0 +/- 2.8 g/7 days for the vehicle-treated group. The two variants were 2.5-3 times more potent than IGF-I in restoring growth. The insulin-treated group gained more weight (64.5 +/- 1.6 g/7 days), but the added gain was fat (92.5 +/- 4.8 g of fat/kg carcass wet wt., compared with 32.2 +/- 2.1 for all other groups) rather than protein. All increased muscle protein-synthesis rates and RNA levels by up to 50%, with IGF-I the least potent. These high doses of IGFs did not decrease either the glucosuria or the daily excretion rate of N tau-methyl-histidine (N tau-MH). On the other hand, insulin treatment markedly decreased both glucosuria (from 82.7 +/- 5.4 to 4.5 +/- 3.3 mmol/day) and N tau-MH excretion (from 9.3 +/- 0.3 to 7.1 +/- 0.4 mumol/day per kg). This experiment shows that, although IGF-I and variants can restore growth in diabetic rats, other insulin-dependent metabolic processes in liver, muscle and adipose tissue are not restored.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
How much tadalafil are you doing prewo? Gotta be a killer pump made painful with the LR3?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How much tadalafil are you doing prewo? Gotta be a killer pump made painful with the LR3?

I take about 1ml so 25mg and it is incredible. I don't take it everyday though... every few days. If I were to dose it ed I would probably do 12.5mg (1/2 ml).

I still haven't started the LR3 but will do 2moro. The pump will be massive. I may leave my pre workout (Musclemeds NO BULL) 2moro as that will make it even worst :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started my LGD today. Due to work (got home at 5am) it messed my sleeping pattern a bit. I took a large dose of peps pre bed and basically woke up feeling like I had hibernated. Anyway I missed the gym but thought I would start so dosed 5mg. I definitely felt it within an hour. It could be unrelated but I had a very mild headache for about 10 mins. I never get headaches and I hadn't taken anything else so it may have been the LGD. You should never go by side effects but if anything that is a good thing. I always find I feel the things that work best more than things that don't perform. That goes for aas or peps or anything. If it is strong your body should react even if that reaction is mild. So that could be anything from increased libido, tiredness, facial flushing, nausea etc. I definitely felt it but obviously will have to wait a few weeks to access it's effectiveness. I will dose 5mg 2moro before I train :)

I have took no clen today but will use 60mcg after my breakfast 2moro morning. I dosed 1.5mg letrozole last night and felt the difference when I woke up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I took 1.5mg letrozole last night as usual and am loving it... vascularity has come out loads since starting it. The higher in dose I go the more vascular I am getting.

I haven't added I have only been using my cjc no dac and hexarelin once daily. I do one large dose pre bed and the sleep is incredible. I use about 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg hexarelin pre bed. Staying up late plus that pep combo has made it harder to get up in the mornings but things are good.

I was in a rush today but finally started my LR3. I ended up doing about 10-15mcg in 6 spots in my chest. I didn't have time to do my calves but will next time. I trained chest than calves. I took no tadalafil as that would effect my observation (pump etc). To be honest I didn't really notice that much... no major pump or anything. I did feel amazing in the gym though... but that could just be placebo and the fact I had missed the gym for 2 days so was made up to be training. I will do my calves next time with shoulders. The injections were easy and I just used the 1 slin pin for all 6.

I also dosed 5mg LGD-4033 today so that will be building up in my system. I am gonna double the dose to 10mg 2moro morning.

Things are going good and I am in a decent routine now.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Ok, its been 7 days, what's the good word?

Sorry matey I didn't post for about 6 days but just realized my last post was put in my old log by accident. This has been moved to the log section so I must have just got mixed up. I will post my last entry below.