©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pics before I start cycle

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
K guys here is a pic before I start test p tren ace and masteron for about 90 days

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1513573002369.jpg
    FB_IMG_1513573002369.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 216

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
from what I can see you have a good base to go into your cycle with. Run and log so we can see your progress!

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Anyone have superdrol experience?

You look great. Superdrol goes well with the cycle you have planned. If you add it in I would recommend adding it later in your cycle when you have stalled. Sdrol will work no matter what even alone if it's pure. The issue is it's very strong and makes many feel really bad. It is very liver toxic and should supress your appetite a lot. When I used it I would use more protein shakes as I really struggled eating meat and well anything! Not the best drug for you but very strong and effective.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just changed away from a diet much like that. It was to lean and not enough calories. I like the pineapple in there.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Looking good. Add some red meat in for your last meal couple times a week. Healthy fats too, lots of guys carb the crap out of themselves, if you can add another 50-75 grams of fats in oils like grapeseed and olive, you'll continue to gain without having to shove carbs down. Just try to add those on meals that are lighter carb, such as steak and veggies, etc. Good luck.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Can't wait to follow your progress bro thanks for sharing good luck have fun I love a good cycle

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
Ok it's been 4 weeks and I'm up to 215 at 10%bf and still moving up strength has shot up I love tren I decided not to do anadrol at all maybe for when I get bf down to 6-8% upping my carbs about every third day if the week for like a refeed day is what is helping the lean gains as well I believe I'll get some pics up in a day or so