©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

re-intro

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Joined 2005 but lost in community - Been on forums for over 2 decades, Im 52 , BB since age 12, Martial Arts 40 years , Army Vet, MSW , CSCS. Now Im studying what I should have when I was kid- I wish to retire as a Vet, I work as Social Worker but Volunteer at Cat Rescue and Zoo. No wife no kids no house shitty car LOL but I look and feel great and I got over 18 black belts or Advanced Cert/ Menkyo Lisc. Love of life is my 10 yo Cat Xena the Warrior Princess. Horse asked me to rep for Sarmsearch so plan to be here more to help him and I do need to expand my forum placed < PLus always a great forum , I dont have good reason other then life for not coming more- was mod on over 12 forums since 2005 which was alot of work so thats I guess my excuse :action-smiley-030:

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Welcome back. I remember you from the past. It's good to see you posting again.

Thanks I been around just swamped sometimes. Few years I mod at 12 forums simultaneously and sort of did not go over well with certain people , possessive like a jealous girl lol. So I just stick too 1-3 places now but sheesh 100s since 1999. It’s grown so much . Anasci been around long long time I see they stay up on updating so impressive!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Welcome back. I have noticed your posts recently. It's good to have you contributing.