©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If you guys remember I am comparing iv Anadrol and Balkan pharm Anadrol?

ripped358

May 3, 2013
When on the iv Anadrol I gained alot of weight throughout the 4 weeks I used it and was getting bAd bAck pains at 200mg a day.

Now I just finished week 1 on Balkan pharmacy Anadrol,
And I'm actually leaning out, pumps are killing me all day ,strength is through the roof I'm losing weight and I have veins everywhere.

My conclusion as it sits is iv Anadrol was actually dbol and the Balkan pharm is real Anadrol .
I love iv DVDs but it could of been a mistake and labeled the dbol Anadrol,I don't think this was on purpose. Cause everything I rented from him wAs on spot except this.
The anavar DVD is def real I know the symptoms but I give the Balkan. Pharm so fAr an A+

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Both dbol and androl will give you back pumps, 200mg anadrol is very fucking high, as far as the balkan drol, you shouldnt be leaning out on drol man, or on dbol, anadrol especially will make you carry water bad enough to be all moonfaced...lol...which leads me to believe your testing isnt very accurate, perhaps maybe even the balkan stuff was mixed up with something else?

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
The effects you describe having with the balkan "drol" are usually effects you get with anavar, drol should NOT make you lose weight at all, therefore i declare anasci sponsor a einner...

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Those effects sound like TBOL to me or anavar.

Tbol gave me hardcore back pumps as well as anavar and leaned out on both of those.

Used anadrol 1 time and stopped because of the face bloat I got from it. Thats a tell tale sign of anadrol.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I agree with Colinnb. TBOL will also make you vascular. Anadrol will make you put some major water weight on and very strong. But 200mg a day is insane to me. I know everyone is different but that's just crazy. I'm gonna gues your liver hates you..

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I agree with Colinnb. TBOL will also make you vascular. Anadrol will make you put some major water weight on and very strong. But 200mg a day is insane to me. I know everyone is different but that's just crazy. I'm gonna gues your liver hates you..

The dose of anadrol for women with aplastic anemia is 1-5mg per kg. 300mg+ per day have been used in medicine :sFi_fightingvehicle.

Anadrol is not very liver toxic it seems. US pharma Anavar and winstrol come as 5mg tablets and anadrol is presented as 50mg tabs

Anadrol-50 (Oxymetholone) Drug Information: Indications, Dosage and How Supplied - Prescribing Information at RxList

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I also......

Get full, hard and vascular on Anadrol. For some reason I look great on that stuff. Dianabol I hold water and have the bloat. Again, that is just the oral product by itself without any other drugs. I look like crap on test. I hold water, but i usually take a cc per week at this point in my life.