©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

adding gh?

gettin'addicted

Jun 23, 2011
Hey guys. I'm taking 550mgs of sus and 400mgs of Eq a week and I was wondering if I could throw gh into this cycle , I can get it at a good price and I was thinking to jump on it. I'm 27 6'2 230 lbs . this will be my third cycle . thanks , I will appreciate all your thoughts

bigdad

Apr 26, 2011
Hey guys. I'm taking 550mgs of sus and 400mgs of Eq a week and I was wondering if I could throw gh into this cycle , I can get it at a good price and I was thinking to jump on it. I'm 27 6'2 230 lbs . this will be my third cycle . thanks , I will appreciate all your thoughts

in my opinion , yes! gh is great , a lot of people love it. but for any gains I'd run a fairly high dose and an extended period of time..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GH will increase the effectiveness of any cycle. Any dose would be better than none. So yeah go for it!

rennybig

May 9, 2011
I'd start the Gh 2 months before AAS cycle instead of throwing it it in halfway through. GH is a long term investment

gettin'addicted

Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for all your advices and thoughts.
I believe I'm going to wait awhile , maybe for the next cycle. I did not realise that you must taken so long, at least 6 mounts, and I will start it before my next cycle. cheers guys

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If you can afford to run it....its a very nice addition. I love HGH when stacked with a nice AAS cycle.

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
Thanks for all your advices and thoughts.
I believe I'm going to wait awhile , maybe for the next cycle. I did not realise that you must taken so long, at least 6 mounts, and I will start it before my next cycle. cheers guys

you won't get anything off it till around the 3rd month so 6 months is really must

bradLee

Jan 28, 2010
Wish I could afford it.

I know GH it's heat sensitive and I am curious how delivery could affect the product if temperature is not right..?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
you won't get anything off it till around the 3rd month so 6 months is really must

That is complete nonsense. I don't know why that is all over the net. Sure 6 months would be great and I would recommend it. But you can have great shoter cycles. Lots of blasting methods being used for a 8-12 weeks. Even people using huge blasts over 1 or 2 weeks. All interesting but of course I would rather do the long approach but don't think you won't get anything from GH unless your using it for months. But yes most should have atleast 6 months worth especially if their planning 2-4IU.

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
That is complete nonsense. I don't know why that is all over the net. Sure 6 months would be great and I would recommend it. But you can have great shoter cycles. Lots of blasting methods being used for a 8-12 weeks. Even people using huge blasts over 1 or 2 weeks. All interesting but of course I would rather do the long approach but don't think you won't get anything from GH unless your using it for months. But yes most should have atleast 6 months worth especially if their planning 2-4IU.

It makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It makes sense. Thanks for the info.

No problem matey. It's just one of those things all over the net. I guess if you read it enough you believe it. But yeah atleast 3-6 months constant use is the best imo.