©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Official John Kerry Sucks Thread

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
:whipping:

Attachments

• kerry_dress.jpg
    kerry_dress.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 16
  • kerry_edwards_dumber.jpg
    kerry_edwards_dumber.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
  • kerry_edwards_inlove.jpg
    kerry_edwards_inlove.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 16
  • kerry_family_values.jpg
    kerry_family_values.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14
  • kerry_fonda_rally.jpg
    kerry_fonda_rally.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 13
  • kerry_french.jpg
    kerry_french.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 16
W

wolfyEVH

not really a fan of both but at least kerry can tell his ass from a hole in the ground....can't wait to see how many "ums" and "uhs" and all sorts of brain farts bush has tonight at the debate

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ya, I agree that Bush isnt the greatest speaker, but Kerry can't open his mouth without a lie coming out.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Did anyone watch the debate tonight? Bush put on a MUCH better performance than the first debate, and my conviction that Kerry is unfit to lead the US is even stronger.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
Did anyone watch the debate tonight? Bush put on a MUCH better performance than the first debate, and my conviction that Kerry is unfit to lead the US is even stronger.

I watched it and do agree about Bush, however, Kerry imo was good.

W

wolfyEVH

they were both good.....bush was way better this time than the previous debate by far, but i still think kerry won by a slim margin

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
Tee, you've got to be kidding about "lies", have you seen Fahrenheit 911?
No, I never got to fiction movies that fat man produces :D

glass

Apr 6, 2004
At least if we have Kerry in the White House, maybe we will be able to save some lives by voting that dumb shit out. My friends son was just killed, he was only 19 years old. Try and tell her that her son was protecting us and the world from Iraq's WMD. Maybe (if this administration was not so cloak and dagger like Hittler was) we (as a nation) should have to look again upon all those bodies arriving at Dover AirForce Base. But of course the commander in chief as denied us this, why? He knows from experience that seeing those bodies is what helped end Vietnam.