©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What makes a girl a slut?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I was wondering this because my side girl and i were discuss about how many we slept with. like it matters to me, because she is just on the side. but she is 24 and said she slept with 15-25, im thinking nearer to 25. too me that is alot for a girl, i mean my wife and i hooked up sophomore year in college and she said 7. so this shocked me when this girl said her response. BUt this girl said she had a lot of boyfriends, and im like what 25 boyfriends??? bullshit, lol. But if you think about it, that seems to be the standard for girls now adays. if their in college and single, they probably hook up with about 3 to 4 guys a semester. and say their in school for 4 years, thats about 24 in college, not to mention how many in high school. it just sucks thinking that you may be marrying a girl that has been fucked around with alot. and she may say a low amount and may be lying. its like were happy that more girls are putting out and were getting laid but when it is time to take that plunge, she more than likely has been around. So, if you ever want to marry a very hot, good looking girl, you know she has been laid alot because guys are all over her buying her shit. We live by sex and we die by sex. Moral of this ranting and raving, what classifies a girl as a slut? is it a certain number or her just getting drunk and sleeping around??

W

wolfyEVH

it depends on whether its the actual number (although that pretty much tells you) then just getting drunk......being drunk is by no means an excuse for anything....i dont care what people say.....now even if she's been w/ a bunch of guys, its still very possible she has had feelings for these guys, maybe they were boyfriends, but it is very unprobable.......women are VERY naive!!! u gotta remember that!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
There's nothing worse than marrying a girl and every guy invited is talking during the ceremony about how they got some of that. Maybe instead of the preacher asking, is there is anyone who knows any reason why these two should not be joined in Holy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace, he should ask, is there anyone here who hasn't fucked the bride?

Something to think about.

Maybe we should start modifying our behavior.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yeah, its a weird sexual world. I like that though dragon "who hasnt fucked the bride", i mean some girls are fucking basically the whole football team or fraternity while in college. ah well, gettem while their young.

a few sayings for guys who like em young:

--if their old enough to crawl, they're in the right position
--if their old enough to bleed, their old enough to breed
--if their is grass on the field, play ball!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yeah, thats true. its just hard not thinking about she been around, and especially if you know someone who messed with her and that guy is like your kissing my dick when you kiss her. thats when i throw a punch to the face. Good times and discussions on this board.

W

wolfyEVH

i know my girls been w/ other guys, she knows i've been w/ other girls as well......but i told her i dont want to hear anything about it, i dont wanna know who she's fucked or what not......then if i ever meet that guy, i'll wanna jack him in the face cause it'll just kill me to know that she's let this guy bang her before.....we all like to think that our baby girl has only been w/ us!! i really dont like her hangin out w/ "guy friends" that much, because i'm no dumbass....i know most of these guys wanna fuck her.....she doesnt want to believe and says "oh their just fun to hang out with and they like me"....yeah, they like lookin at you and thinkin about tappin that ass.....one of her close guy friends finally told her that he's madly in love w/ her and wants to go out w/ her.....all i know is that guy is going to be VERY SCARED and feeling very awkward the next time he sees me!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, thats funny. because mine was brought up by her and i was like dont care, as long as its reasonable, so she told me anyways and told me the guys and out of the 7(i lucked out) one was a guy that almost rushed my fraternity, 2 were a rival fraternity, and another i sorta knew and she chose me over him, damn right. and this one from a different fraternity slept with her while she had a bad case of acne(thank god for surgery :)) and one time her best friend was dating him and i bought him a couple drinks and took him home one time and then she told me he was one. and i went irate, every single time i saw him i went after him to rip his head off. even at a restaurant i mad dogged him so bad him and his date went to the other side. i preffered not too know. and my girls is the same, i know her guy friends are thinking the same shit.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i like your calculations texas they sound accurate to me. if she was really hot and a good investment... i dont care bout her numbers if shes a good girl when shes with you then great.. only thing is i wouldnt wanna be in the town where she racked up her scorecard though

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
i know my girls been w/ other guys, she knows i've been w/ other girls as well......but i told her i dont want to hear anything about it, i dont wanna know who she's fucked or what not......then if i ever meet that guy, i'll wanna jack him in the face cause it'll just kill me to know that she's let this guy bang her before.....we all like to think that our baby girl has only been w/ us!! i really dont like her hangin out w/ "guy friends" that much, because i'm no dumbass....i know most of these guys wanna fuck her.....she doesnt want to believe and says "oh their just fun to hang out with and they like me"....yeah, they like lookin at you and thinkin about tappin that ass.....one of her close guy friends finally told her that he's madly in love w/ her and wants to go out w/ her.....all i know is that guy is going to be VERY SCARED and feeling very awkward the next time he sees me!!
You don't find many people that will be that honest and straight forward. I agree 100%.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i took a sex class at my university and i did a report on averages for guys and girls. and yes i did do some *cough* field expirements *cough* yeah there always an investment, ah well, the longer your with them, usually they let you do stuff the others didnt get to do. can u say video camera? 3some? backdoor pass? facial? lol

W

wolfyEVH

and i love the girls claims about how guys can just go out and screw all the people they want, but they're not allowed to....i got news for these ladies.......if they didnt keep their legs open so damn much, guys wouldnt be able to have sex would they?????
IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO!!! not one!!!! :)

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Heres a question if your with a girl and your really serious and love her and say she's been with 15 ppl would you rather her be with 15 random ppl or 15 ppl she says shes loved or cared alot about. Cause you may be number 16 when shes telling number 17 she loves him later down the road. Just something to think about.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i'd still have to go with having sex with 15 she cared/loved because that way she would be less likely to cheat at least with some random dumb fuck at a bar.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
I said to my gf that I dont want to hear anything about past bf`s, lovers or whatever. She dont want to know anything about my history either so thats just fine..

Only thing that bugs me is that she had my bestfriend as a lover before... :mad: