©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kalel checking in

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Hey all,

Excited to be here. Was actually sent here by a sponsor on this site that joined my other forum.

I've been lifting for a few years now and am participating in my first comp nov 2. Seeing as this is my first show and I just decided to jump on the band wagon a month ago I'm hoping to go into the show at a large 176 (middle weight) because I just don't have enough time to pack on the mass to compete with the light heavies. Next summer I will though :)

I'm still learning as much as anyone else. But I do have some limited knowledge to lend and I will when it seems relevant.

Overall very excited to apart of the community, thanks for having me!

24 years old
5'10
185 lbs
Bf unknown currently. Above 12 for sure while still clean bulking for show.

Last edited:

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Name looks different but the story sounds familiar. ;-) Tjh?

Last edited:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Welcome to Anasci, get a log going so we can follow your prep and show you some support headed into your first show.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Not yet. Ill have to get that going, good idea! As long as its not like one of the other logs where everyone just called me fat lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome it's all good . We don't bother with that . Though i know you are kidding . Red bud!!!!!!!! T