©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wassup brothers

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
What's happening? I'm just now getting around to introducing myself bc I been so busy with school and work. I apologize. The name is Adam I'm 33 been lifting bout 6 years. I'm seeking peeps that have knowledge to share and that r all around straight peeps

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What's happening? I'm just now getting around to introducing myself bc I been so busy with school and work. I apologize. The name is Adam I'm 33 been lifting bout 6 years. I'm seeking peeps that have knowledge to share and that r all around straight peeps

Tons of knowledge around here.
:welcome: to ANASCI!!!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Awesome. Seems like some good people here. I was in another forum for a little while (not gonna name names) but it was full of some real jerks an idk bout you guys but I don't have time for that. I'm about to go read the rules to make sure I don't violate anything. I appreciate the hospitality

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Awesome. Seems like some good people here. I was in another forum for a little while (not gonna name names) but it was full of some real jerks an idk bout you guys but I don't have time for that. I'm about to go read the rules to make sure I don't violate anything. I appreciate the hospitality

Welcome bro. Tapatalk for android works well.

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
Welcome friend, I am new as well. My previous board is nonexistent at this time
and after looking at a few other places, this one certainly has much less drama. Very knowledgeable bros here as well. I believe you will like it here.