©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

some tren cycle help please

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Ok so you know its been fucked up from a couple of weeks in due to 2 unrelated hospitalizations. Been doing 75 tren ace ed and 50 test prop ed. I had a couple weeks off during both hospital stays so its been 12 weeks from the beginning but not total.
Originally I was taking half a tab of t3 ed, 12.5 aromasin ed, prami 1/4 ml ed.

Since starting the cycle again I haven't been taking the t3 at all. How do I know if I need it? I feel fine.
I am having a gyno issue now. How do I know if I need more prami or aromasin?
My sex drive is still crazy.
Any insight is greatly appreciated...thanx

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm assuming the Prami is acquire research chem- could be under dosed or bad. What's the strength of the Prami?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I'm assuming the Prami is acquire research chem- could be under dosed or bad. What's the strength of the Prami?

As I stated above it is a research chem. 2.5mg/1ml
I take anywhere from .25 -.33 ml

I wanted tabs but couldn't find any. I do know where to get bromo tabs but I was after the positive sides of the prami.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
As I stated above it is a research chem. 2.5mg/1ml
I take anywhere from .25 -.33 ml

I wanted tabs but couldn't find any. I do know where to get bromo tabs but I was after the positive sides of the prami.

I'd try upping the dose on prami first. If that don't work, go back to original dose of prami and up the aromasin. process of elimination.
Or get bloodwork.
Or you can drop both, run letro and proviron til gyno is gone.

Oh, and chances are your thyroid is in the off position if you ran T3 for a while but from what i researched...2 weeks roughly and you'll switch it back on.
Don't be scared to throw it back into the mix.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd try upping the dose on prami first. If that don't work, go back to original dose of prami and up the aromasin. process of elimination.
Or get bloodwork.
Or you can drop both, run letro and proviron til gyno is gone.

Oh, and chances are your thyroid is in the off position if you ran T3 for a while but from what i researched...2 weeks roughly and you'll switch it back on.
Don't be scared to throw it back into the mix.

I am one of those gyno sensitive guys... Tren gives me gyno just by looking at a vial.

That being said Letro and all the other AI's work only marginally when it comes to eliminating gyno induced by Tren or another 19-nor. But Bromo and Letro together have totally eliminated any kind of gyno/tissue all while running 1g+ of Deca and 600mg of Tren. It seems like I never hear any positive feedback about AP's (antiprolactins) unless it's a pharma grade tab.

Just my 2cc's

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
If gyno isn't that bad I wouldn't worry about it. It'll go away when you finish cycle and pct.

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
I would get caber and try it. I like it better for prolactin, estrogen, boob milk. Take .5mg to 1mg twice a week. Really good for that and your mood.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If gyno isn't that bad I wouldn't worry about it. It'll go away when you finish cycle and pct.

That's pretty bold advice- the longer it stays the longer or more impossible it will be to get rid of or the more likely every time it will come back

asp28

Banned
Sep 25, 2013
That's pretty bold advice- the longer it stays the longer or more impossible it will be to get rid of or the more likely every time it will come back

Going by personal experience. Got gyno my first 2 tren cycles and nothing sense then. And I do some pretty high doses.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanx everyone. I upped the prami and added some letro. I did letro in the beginning because I had some from last cycle. I am very prone in my right pec for some reason.
So how do I know if I need the t3? Or should I just throw it back in regardless?