©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Abdomen Bloat from Test?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Week 9 of test enan. Quick question: Ive noticed some "bloat" right under my chest and above the belly -- it sticks out somewhat -- is this a normal side effect from test? Its not in the "spare tire" area and Im not carrying that much body fat....

Should I just drink more water?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Week 9 of test enan. Quick question: Ive noticed some "bloat" right under my chest and above the belly -- it sticks out somewhat -- is this a normal side effect from test? Its not in the "spare tire" area and Im not carrying that much body fat....

Should I just drink more water?

I got the same symptoms....some days it will be real bad others not so noticeable. It's mainly because of the excess conversion to estrogen.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
sholuld I take nolva or just hold off until end of cycle?

It's not really that necessary....Some days you'll notice you have it and some days you won't. You mentioned drinking more water...that actually helps with the water retention.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Will do - thanks for the info (Hey it's nice to know you can be serious and offer some good advice every now and then :D )

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Will do - thanks for the info (Hey it's nice to know you can be serious and offer some good advice every now and then :D )

I try....it's just sometimes someones already offered advice and it's pointless to reiterate it. When i first joined that's all i did was answer questions. Now it's alot more enjoyable messing with people and answering at the same time.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
I try....it's just sometimes someones already offered advice and it's pointless to reiterate it. When i first joined that's all i did was answer questions. Now it's alot more enjoyable messing with people and answering at the same time.
Ya, he use to be a nice guy. lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Ya, he use to be a nice guy. lol

WHAT! (beep) you and your (beep) (beep) (beep) and whevever you want to (beep) then (beep) and shove it up your (beep)........

P.S. (beep)(beep)(beep)(beep) DINK!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
How do you know? With all of the name changes, I can't keep up with who is who anymore.

It's not us DR it's the old age....your memories starting to go

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
WHAT! (beep) you and your (beep) (beep) (beep) and whevever you want to (beep) then (beep) and shove it up your (beep)........

P.S. (beep)(beep)(beep)(beep) DINK!
Did I strike a nerve? HAHAHA