©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All Right...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I'm a little afraid of the thought of some mad man brewing his own shit in the bathtub...My question is how good is the ug compared to the pharm shit...How do you know your getting 300 or 400 or what ever....How are people doing with gfarm....
Big O

W

wolfyEVH

gen pharma is TOP NOTCH bro........one of the best domestic UGs there are

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
big o said:
Well I'm a little afraid of the thought of some mad man brewing his own shit in the bathtub...My question is how good is the ug compared to the pharm shit...How do you know your getting 300 or 400 or what ever....How are people doing with gfarm....
Big O

If your worried about sterility issues, you should not be concerned with GP.

I have used a bunch of his stuff, and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would not hesitate to use it again, and I know that the maker of GP gear is a standup guy, and uses all his gear himself.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I have experienced great results with GenPharma dbol caps, taken @ 50mg daily. I have some other GP products that I will soon be using as well. I will post my opinion afterwards.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I switched from another sources test e to gen phama test e, and gen phama kicks its ass. It is much more potent, and I am seeing better gains. Gen phama all the way bro.