©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How' The Vet Stuff?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well what's the feeling about the vet stuff compared to the human and the ug...Is the vet stuff reaaly safe or stick strictly human pharm?
Looking for some feedback on this one..I gotta make up my mind in a couple of days...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
vet gear made in a lab for animals
human grade made by a Pharmicidical company for human treatment
ug made for humans in a non licanced lab (could be a bathtub or a top notch setup)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I'm right there with ya Chris.No more goat beans for me.I need better than chihuahau pawa(or chiwowa powa).the mexvet gear is all second rate at best.I read people rave about it:"DUDE,QV KICKS ASS!". I see these kind of posts. and surely the fact is it's all they can get their hands on.And yes,makes me feel shitty too.It's the benzyls attacking your hypothalmus.F*** that. Im sure the products are sterile.but man, the the benzenes are overdosed and in some(like Tornel)the active is known for being underdosed.BAD MEDICINE. thanks to X and an expanding market.BIG MEDICINE is coming our way...."IIII AMMM NOOOOOT AN ANIMAAAAL"

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
You all are being a little harsh on mexican gear. I agree to an extent, bit QV and Denkall are top notch stuff. I have not used QV but many friends of mine have wh can get whatever they want. Denkall makes some of the best orals out there too. But I still suggest HG if you can get for a good price. Otherwise, Denkall and QV are where I'd go. Brovel and Tornell do wrok well but seem to be underdosed a little and break me out more than other gear does. If you are buying EQ which is already a "vet" gear, then I suggest a very reputable UG company such as QGL, or QV since they specialize in it.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
A lot of Mexican gear is stepping up to the plate and becoming more cost efficient and more reputable for the right MG for the ML. SYD-PET PHARM & ANIMAL POWER have all been tested in the last few weeks in differnet posts and mags to have the correct and in some cases higher MG for ML. Another words we are starting to see the the game go back to the old days. when you could grab a bottle of XYZ what ever and if it said 250mg per cc then that's what you got. Now the companies are hell bent on battling for the highest MG. PET PHARM & ANIMAL POWER both have new tests available =PET PHARM Test Enanthate 350mg 10cc bottle & ANIMAL HOUSE has a Test Cypionate 250mg 10cc bottle. And I personally am thankfull for the Cypionate 250 :) right now. But everyone has their thing. Maybe by choice, by experience or by availability. Either way "It all works for those who use it and combine it with a good diet and exercise". It will always come down to the basic rules on how huge or lean or sick you will look. How often and "WELL" you eat. How Hard you train How much research and home work you did. How much you listen to your body and rest it, and last but not least Never enter this arena of madness unless your prepared to go the distance for NO ONE - BUT- YOURSELF!!!!