©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clenbuterol jell

yeoryios

Mar 5, 2005
hi guy`s
was wondering if anyone here would know the proper doses to use for clen jell . and is it the same as the tabs .
i find it easier to get the jell ,
234 pd
6`1
37 years old
boddy FAT To high at the moment as i have been eating like a pig
about 17%

P

pincrusher

i would be wary of using clen jell due to the fact that it is very hard to control the dosing. it will not absorb evenly through your skin and it also is not a site specific drug so spreading it on your abs will not necessarily mean you will loose fat there. i would stick with the tabs especially since they will more than likely be cheaper. only way i would use clen jell would be under doctors supervision and even then i would be hesitant.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
yeoryios said:
hi guy`s
was wondering if anyone here would know the proper doses to use for clen jell . and is it the same as the tabs .
i find it easier to get the jell ,
234 pd
6`1
37 years old
boddy FAT To high at the moment as i have been eating like a pig
about 17%

Is it gel or are you referring to liquid clen? I myself buy the liquid clen, very easy to find bro.

yeoryios

Mar 5, 2005
clem gell

i will be recieving it next tusday
i was convinced he said gell ,that`s why i thought to ask if anyone here knew of it ,
i did find it on the net though , its called claire jell ,
i will post next week when i get it and find out more ,
thanks guys

u25se

Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Gel

Hey there...

I've used this product before. I used a syringe without the needle(excuse if my language isn't correct...new to this), to gauge my measurements. I think the claire gel is 20u/ml. So it's pretty easy to get ur dosages right. I used to just run the gel around my gums and let it disolve for 2 mins or so.