©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dorian Yates Beyond Limits!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Not feeling motivated? This should help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9oIhrXqNo

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Fukk yea x 1000000

My favorite of all time. Every damn thing he mentioned in the video is 100% truth, everything!

Only thing wrong is I wanted another 5-10 minutes:D

Those old vids of him and Leroy are the best ever....!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The Game Changer!

This one is fun too! I can never get enough of Dorian!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dB1y6GDAAE

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I don't know about the rest of you guys but watching these resets my views on the current crowd on stage. It reminded me of what "GREAT" looks like. Just leaves me winded.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I don't know about the rest of you guys but watching these resets my views on the current crowd on stage. It reminded me of what "GREAT" looks like. Just leaves me winded.

Makes me want to talk less about drugs and more about training! I think too many people keep upping the dose instead of training more intensely! Food and training first, then gear!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Makes me want to talk less about drugs and more about training! I think too many people keep upping the dose instead of training more intensely! Food and training first, then gear!!

(((((((((((( SO )))))))))))))))) TRUE!!!!

Maybe we should swing things in that direction? Can't tell ya how many times I have talked about the last three reps of every set. Without challenging your muscles nothing burgers' are going to be the result.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Dorian was like a machine back in the day, he was super disciplined. Like he stated, he would never eat out or go to the movies. It takes a very special person to do that for so long. Most of us have tried that, but eventually give in at some point. I know he stated more recently, what he'd have changed, and he stated that he'd probably cheat every once in awhile and go out to the movies, and also take his training down a notch close to competition. He stated it in a video a few years back. I don't think if he would have cheated and went out to the movies he would have placed worse, he would have still be Mr. O.

His wife now is smoking hot, and I think he realizes the true nature of life is not always about how big your biceps are, but actually doing things and having fun with life. Once you find the balance, things fall into place.

That guy lived up to "The Shadow" rep for sure. He'd hide out the whole year and then, BAM, kick ass. I like how he admits he was not the most gifted genetically, but outworked everybody, he's very humble now. I know some people that have met him now in his later years, and they all say he is cool as heck to talk to.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Inspirational. Anything with Dorian in gets me motivated. His training vids are the best of all time.