©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

site injetion redness/sore

cisko

Jul 4, 2005
texas
hey bros, I have a quick question, I been injecting suprimo 100 for about 3 weeks now but everytime I inject, the injection site becomes sore and red. Anyone know why? :sniper:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
for one, your introducing something new into the body and that is your body's way or dealing with it. try massaging it right after injections. and if you keep noticing the red spreading, then go see a doctor

G2G

Mar 27, 2005
watch where you inject also. i only do quads but i recently went too far around the back ( i was just being an idiot i guess) and i got a huge knot on my leg. i thought i was going to have to go to the doc but i waited a couple days, did the heat and massage thing, and did some running to work the oil in. i guess i got close to a nerve.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
In addition to the great advice, be sure to inject slowly as well.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Some of us who are fair skin...myself excluded tend to get "red" spots more often. It's just how your body reacts to the penetration of the shot itself. If it's been 3 weeks and it's occuring then more than likely it will get red every time you inject for your entire cycle. As far as the soreness, i get sore every now and then but it depends on how the shot goes. I can tell the moment it's over if it's gonna get sore or not. Then i do what everyone else here has mentioned. I also do 2 other things not mentioned. I leave the pin in for about 30 seconds to help keep the gear in and then i rub the crap out of it with a alcohol wipe for about 1 - 2 minutes to spread the gear out of the area.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Oracle said the "P" word. First,I didn't know he knew any big words. Second, it's making me randy.

1st statement: your right
2nd statement: and they talk about me having gay remarks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I didn't say I was randy for you.

Are you having fantasies again?

shagadelick baby....yeah! wait i might give tee the wrong impression over this "JOKE"