©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

All the pickles in one barrel...?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
...But I sure would like to place my 30mL TEnanthate and my 30 mL of EQ into one 60,75 etc. barrel.
I know some esters are like oil and water and the impossibility of accurate dosing makes it an unfeasible idea.
But,Damn wouldnt it be nice to be pragmatic and be able to load our flavors into one jug?...stir and enjoy.
Im curious,Has anyone actually(been lazy enough) to do this?
What esters would allow it?....None,to my knowledge.yes?
Any feedback on this somewhat silly question?

W

wolfyEVH

you can easily do this...are you doing it from your own raw powders, or just squirting from vials into a larger vial?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
you can easily do this...are you doing it from your own raw powders, or just squirting from vials into a larger vial?
Vial to jug. explain how accuracy can be certain,Just shake well?...these two esters mix easier than I think?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
kell11 said:
Vial to jug. explain how accuracy can be certain,Just shake well?...these two esters mix easier than I think?
OK Wolfy,You're back...Simple question I hope?
Well,if the esters'll mix,I can do the math...

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
OK Wolfy,You're back...Simple question I hope?
Well,if the esters'll mix,I can do the math...
it is not the esters you need to worry about but rather the type of oils used with each product. the oils may not mix if they are different but the esters will not be an issue because you are not trying to increase the dosage per ml. personally i would not due it because of the questionable dosing amounts with each injection. it is much better to know exactly what you are getting with each injection by drawing them out of their individual vials. besides this, with the larger bottle, you will be pushing more needles through the rubber stopper which would risk having pieces of rubber falling into the product, or you would need to replace the rubber stopper and crimp before it is empty.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
it is not the esters you need to worry about but rather the type of oils used with each product. the oils may not mix if they are different but the esters will not be an issue because you are not trying to increase the dosage per ml. personally i would not due it because of the questionable dosing amounts with each injection. it is much better to know exactly what you are getting with each injection by drawing them out of their individual vials. besides this, with the larger bottle, you will be pushing more needles through the rubber stopper which would risk having pieces of rubber falling into the product, or you would need to replace the rubber stopper and crimp before it is empty.

yeahhh.All true Pin.I agree with ya.
Thanks for the feedback.