©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eca

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
So what is the best and Cheapest ECA out? The "My-Wong" will work too I guess.

I have a hard time paying 60 bucks a bottle when I use to get a bottle of mini thins for 5, a bottle of aspirin for 2, and a box of NO-DOZ for another five.

Has any one found ephedrine HCL offered as a research chem?

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
shane go to alinboard,com and look up tyrone he has a great eca stack from what i have heard and its pretty cheap, tell him tank5469 sent ya. I am ordering some myself

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Is it just me or is there something going with the alinboard site. The thing keeps shutting down. If it doesn't do that, it takes a ridiculously long time to load.

They must be working on it or something.

any way I put out a shout to Tyrone and dropped your name tank5469.

Lets see what happens, I guess

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Talked to some other people, turns out people make Meth out of the pharm grade Ephedrine.

Sorry, I dint really follow the trailer park scene. I had no idea how they made the stuff.

Leave it to the dam club kids and meth heads. They ruin every thing good. Look at GHB. You use to be able to get it at GNC...

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
shanetuff said:
Talked to some other people, turns out people make Meth out of the pharm grade Ephedrine.

Sorry, I dint really follow the trailer park scene. I had no idea how they made the stuff.

Leave it to the dam club kids and meth heads. They ruin every thing good. Look at GHB. You use to be able to get it at GNC...

yup they do, I'm not sure what its like in the states, but thats why ephedine is getting harder and harder to get here in canada

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Bumping this back up...I wanted to point out that Ephedrine HCL is sometimes used by certain persons to make meth...However, Ephedra can't be used to do this...Ephedra is a plant extract which is Ma Huang Extract...Combo it up with Caffeine and you have yourself a potent fat burner...PM me for this(domestic and international):)

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Bumping this back up, my bro Tyrone shot me a bottle... its def some decent shit... even though my B2 receptors are shot too shit :sniper:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
shanetuff said:
So what is the best and Cheapest ECA out? The "My-Wong" will work too I guess.

I have a hard time paying 60 bucks a bottle when I use to get a bottle of mini thins for 5, a bottle of aspirin for 2, and a box of NO-DOZ for another five.

Has any one found ephedrine HCL offered as a research chem?

I use ECA but still prefer Clenbuterol ANYDAY.