©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Compounding Companies Test C

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Just curious if anyone has used one of these companies for your script test ? If so how does it compare to something like Watson brand test C from CVS?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive done some checking into it before recently JohnnyRingo.
Some of the compounding pharmacies are borderline UGL it seems...the internet ones. Some though seem to be very legit, major Pharmacies and big company's.

My first choice of hrt test would of course be brand name straight from the local pharmacy. If that was not a choice or the case, Id research the compound pharmacy to find out more about them. Make sure its not some online set-up with some fella at home doing the compounding.

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Tks Raj. It's actually a business here locally referred to by my HRT Dr. It saved some money. I'll give it a try and see. Tks for the input.

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
Yep that's it. It's like a legit home brewer. It's not a online company. It's a physical pharmacy that you drop off script they mix it up pay a discounted price and be on yur way. I've used cvs in past getting Watson brand test C. The compounding test is cheaper. Just curious as to its quality.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh it's gotta be killer.. Truely regulated by the Feds so can you share with a brutha? Lol. Curious how much you get per script? I know a guy at walgreens he even compounds for local veterinarys there..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
By the situation you describe should be fine. I feel like rajj on this as far as making sure it's a legit compounding pharmacy not little timmy mixing up 10 at a time. Course you know that anyway. You been around for a while so you will know fairly soon. Happy h-days! , T