©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test C vs Test V

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
1st-Anropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs Deca 400mgs per week/Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks)
6th- Test-C/EQ/Anadrol (Test C 750mgs per week/EQ 400mgs per week/Anadrol 50mgs per day at 25days)
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks

Looking for.nice Bulk cycle but hated my Test C cycle..not very good gains as I remember.

What's major difference in the Test C and E?

What do you like it for; bulk, mass, strength, etc?

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
The enanthate ester has 7 carbons and the Cypionate ester has 8 carbons. Test enanthate contains I think 72mg of free test per 100mg. Test cyp contains 70mg free test per 100mg. Not much difference. Cyp is usually prescribed in the states and enanthate is prescribed in europe. Cyp makes me feel better because it more closely resembles the chemical structure of whats produced in the human body. But either one is fine.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Eds spot on of course and took the words straight out a my mouth.
What was stacked.with cyp on last cycle if any and maybe the cyp manufacturer was cutting corners persay and not dosed correctly as stated? I've seen it and lived it..a pretty lable doesn't mean true..
Thanks ib

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
The. nthate ester has 7 carbons and the Cypionate ester has 8 carbons. Test enanthate contains I think 72mg of free test per 100mg. Test cyp contains 70mg free test per 100mg. Not much difference. Cyp is usually prescribed in the states and enanthate is prescribed in europe. Cyp makes me feel better because it more closely resembles the chemical structure of whats produced in the human body. But either one is fine.

Exactly. My TRT script is cyp and I love it.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks fellaz.

Just off the last cycle listed and want to stack Anadrol/ DECA/ Test..and get away from that Sust for now for summwr cycle.

Thoughts on good hard bulking stack for summer? Want to keep growing and huat tighten diet and carsio and routines doe summer look.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
E/C feel really close . slight pref for c for me but either that is what it is suppose to be can be interchanged for me.