©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

second week on letro/prami

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Was going to give you guys a heads up. Its my second week on 2.5 letro and im very slowly increasing my prami dosage. Im currently .20 mg per day. Gyno has shrunk drastically. No bad sides from letro other than depression but nothing I cant handle. Lately ive been more emotional. Also with one or both, ive had nightmares which I hardly ever have. I cant remember the last time I even had a dream. One night I woke up in tears because of s nightmare but couldn't remember what it was about. Other than that things are progressing as hoped for. Im planning on finishing out this week and then go from there. Still have a small amount of gyno and still some soreness but overall a large decrease in the size. Im very happy

rradam

Sep 3, 2004
Letro is king when it comes to gyno

Nolva is king for gyno - I will fight to the death on that one :D

With that being said though, letro does absolutely nothing for me - tried two different times on two different occasions with two different brands. I just stick with masteron and dex. Masteron actually eliminated the gyno I had since puberty in about a week, faster and harder than nolva ever did. Though like always it comes back on cessation. I haven't resigned to taking nolva or masteron forever yet, so I'll just deal with it.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Was going to give you guys a heads up. Its my second week on 2.5 letro and im very slowly increasing my prami dosage. Im currently .20 mg per day. Gyno has shrunk drastically. No bad sides from letro other than depression but nothing I cant handle. Lately ive been more emotional. Also with one or both, ive had nightmares which I hardly ever have. I cant remember the last time I even had a dream. One night I woke up in tears because of s nightmare but couldn't remember what it was about. Other than that things are progressing as hoped for. Im planning on finishing out this week and then go from there. Still have a small amount of gyno and still some soreness but overall a large decrease in the size. Im very happy

Get the prami up to or over .5 that's where I kills prolactin and helps with depression (clinical dose for bipolar and depression)

If you're on over 500mg test I would add novla also.