©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

7th week back at it

Gh0st4death

Jun 8, 2014
7th week in from a 5 year layoff. Never been on juice but im going to start my first cycle in 2-12 months, just depends. look decent for a 22 Y/O?

7weeks_zps23c1778a.jpg

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Got some size on your arms. If that's just 7 weeks in I would go as long as I could without the aas. Also keep in mind it's hard to recover from a cycle at your age.

Gh0st4death

Jun 8, 2014
Thanks, I know I need to wait but gah its tough lol. I want to get my nutrition as close to perfect as I can before I start a cycle. I've seen so many guys younger than me that I went to school with on gear, and its crazy how much they've blown up, but yea I agree that I need to wait as long as possible.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks, I know I need to wait but gah its tough lol. I want to get my nutrition as close to perfect as I can before I start a cycle. I've seen so many guys younger than me that I went to school with on gear, and its crazy how much they've blown up, but yea I agree that I need to wait as long as possible.
Another thing I have learned is that food is way more important than anything. I know you may hear that a lot but it's true. The biggest I've ever been was when I took my diet 100% serious. I was taking in 5000 to 5500 calories a day and I Got strong fast and remember to get your protein in. 1.5x your body weight. If you already know all this then sorry for going on about it. LOL Your on a great board with a lot of great guys here. If you ever have any questions you can always PM me and remember to read. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

Gh0st4death

Jun 8, 2014
I appreciate the advice, I've been eating pretty clean, but its getting old fast. Seems like there's only so many ways to cook chicken breast lol plus just recently discovered I was allergic to fish which sucks cause tuna was saving me lots of cash

Gh0st4death

Jun 8, 2014
I should probably post my stats too. I've gained about 9lbs in 7 weeks
BW:194
Bench:255, 2 reps
Deadlift:315, 1 rep
Squat: haven't maxed yet but around 315

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I appreciate the advice, I've been eating pretty clean, but its getting old fast. Seems like there's only so many ways to cook chicken breast lol plus just recently discovered I was allergic to fish which sucks cause tuna was saving me lots of cash

Yea, you will find that you eat a lot of the same foods over and over.

But ask yourself, how bad to you want it?

Jay Cutler always said, "I eat for performance not taste and variety".

Gh0st4death

Jun 8, 2014
You saying that just motivated me lol I've been watching Jays living large series on youtube, I like when he says he don't look forward to any meal, It's crazy how much a bb has to eat

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
You saying that just motivated me lol I've been watching Jays living large series on youtube, I like when he says he don't look forward to any meal, It's crazy how much a bb has to eat

Obviously you don't know me, but I am good freinds with Jay.

That guy is an eating machine.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Obviously you don't know me, but I am good freinds with Jay.

That guy is an eating machine.

A machine he is. He was the biggest inspiration for me to man up and grab a fork every 2.5 hours.
I'm downing food over 18 hours in the course of the day.

I only look forward to meals when I'm really hungry some days which isn't always. But when I don't feel like eating some days I think Jay would probably say something to the effect of "Ok, stay small, I'm going to go eat." LOL

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
OP my advice is to become acquainted with the bbing lifestyle. Gear won't make you learn technique, give you discipline or fill in the gaps of experience you don't have yet. Learn to love training WITHOUT gear. The best bbers trained like animals before touching a drug - that's the truth. Desire doesn't come in a pill or vial. Be a bodybuilder and when you're ready to enhance then fine, your choice, but you can't 'enhance' a bber that isn't one yet in either thought nor deed. Make sense?
Good luck!
Grim