©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle info

bigka89

Aug 19, 2014
Arkansas
Hey guys im 24 184lbs 6' at about 14% bf. This is not my first cycle but ive never ran dbol and test e together i wanna run it like this what should i look out for.
week 1-8 dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-16 test e 800mg a week
Week 1-16 clomid .25mg eod
Week 16-20 nolva
Im looking at 3500cals a week 200g of protien a day
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
At 6' and 184 you're better off getting your diet in check first and then a couple years down the road running a cycle. That's the cold hard truth and 14% bf nevermind I'll stay quiet. I'm 270 and my bf% is just a few percent higher than yours and I'm the same height. Get your diet in check and a consistent workout program going first. And for god sakes eat

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Maybe up your protein to atleast double your weight to start 350 a day. What's your workout look like? macros? I'm not trying to be a dick either bro

bigka89

Aug 19, 2014
Arkansas
Ok and my workout is i do a muscle group a day monday chest : flat bench, military press, flys dumbell press these are all 10-12 reps 3 sets. Tuesday is shoulder. Wed is bis and tris consisting of hammer curles 10-12 reps 3 sets for all workouts flat bar curls and cables. Thursday is lats and traps we do alot of diffrent workouts for these two and friday is legs leg press seated leg curls leg ext weighted lunges off sat sunday. Bench one rep max is 285

bigka89

Aug 19, 2014
Arkansas
My last cycle consisted of adrol and test e but i ganed insane gains in the gym on amount of weight i could put up but i also gained alot of water weight i went from 210 - 230 in my short 10 week cycle and kept very few gains as far as in the weights so i was gonna try it with dbol bc of the protien sythesis of debol and ppl seem to keep more on dbol i want to get bk to ab 210 but be more muscle and then change my diet up and slowly cut it down to be ab a lean 190

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
* Keep an anti-e such as exemestane on hand. Always.
* Liver protection. Get it. Synthergine is the best you can find. (No, I'm not affiliated with them. Wish I was, I'd really stock up.)
* Up your protein to 2gm/lb of bodyweight. Adjust as you gain. Get plenty of healthy fats too. Nuts, seeds and oils are your friends.
* Eat as much clean food as possible. People usually bloat because their diets are sloppy.
* Food means FOOD. Every 2.5 hrs or so. Superior to shakes. Shakes are great as a compliment to food, but always have food unless you absolutely can't then do a shake.
* You want to grow. Then train like it. Use an off season 3 (maybe 4) day split. You're not prepping - no reason to train 5-6 days a week. Drugs or not.
Chest/abs
Legs/calves
Back/abs
Maybe an arm only day if they lag.
No delt day? Many don't do any direct delt work early off season as the hard, heavy work on the chest and back hit delts nicely. Do traps on back day as well. Want to do a couple sets of shoulder presses and lateral DB work every other week on that arm day, fine. Just don't throw an hour of delts on top of the other work, no need.
* Do cardio. 3x a week for 20 minutes is fine. THis will help to keep your appetite up and use your food. Orals make your appetite dry up sometimes. This will help keep any fat at bay as well.
* Sleep. As obvious as it is, most people (yours truly included) miss this one. I know life gets in the way, but try to sleep as much as possible.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Grim

Last edited: