©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

post first cycle

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Ok, now I guess I'm in trouble. I started my first cecle Feb 4th. I just read all I have to take after this cycle Of enth. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF IT. Nor was I told I would need it. What happens if I don't get clomid and nolvadex ? Are they oral or injects?

smikey

W

wolfyEVH

smikey211 said:
Ok, now I guess I'm in trouble. I started my first cecle Feb 4th. I just read all I have to take after this cycle Of enth. I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF IT. Nor was I told I would need it. What happens if I don't get clomid and nolvadex ? Are they oral or injects?

smikey

well if you started feb 4, that was only like 5 weeks ago.....you should take test for at least 10 weeks bro......especially enanthate.....how much a week are you taking (milligrams, not cc's).......visit the sponsors on this board....they will have clomid and nolvadex for you. If you dont take clomid and nolvadex, you risk getting gyno, having low to no test levels for a long time, (lethargy, no sex drive, etc) and risk losing most, if not all of your gains.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i belive you can get either, i dont know for a fact but this is what i have heard around this board, but i do know they are both important, for keeping gains, and staying clear of bitch tits and shit

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
???

I though a milligram was the same as a cc. or is it milliliter? I am up to every other day , 1 cc at a time. So what is a cc equal to?

smikey211

And how do I get the clomid and nolvadex ? How much do I need and is iit oral or an injectable? If it is an inject does it go to the muscle or vien?

W

wolfyEVH

smikey211 said:
I though a milligram was the same as a cc. or is it milliliter? I am up to every other day , 1 cc at a time. So what is a cc equal to?

smikey211

And how do I get the clomid and nolvadex ? How much do I need and is iit oral or an injectable? If it is an inject does it go to the muscle or vien?

why are you even doing steroids asking questions like this?? a milliliter is the same as a cc......but on your bottle of test, it should say how much test is in a mL.. (usuall 250mg). 1 cc every other day is way to much for a first timer also. Clomid and nolva are orals. I just told you where to get them, from the boards sponsors on this site. And lastly, please dont tell me you are injecting test into your viens.....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If your bottle is say 250mgs of Testosterone enanthate. 1 CC on the syringe is equal to 250mgs of testosterone. So when your injection day is around take 1 CC at that time. On your second shot of the week take another 1 CC. That will total you out at 500mgs of testosterone for the week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
As far as the Nolva or clomid go have them on hand since this is your first cycle just in case you start to get symptoms but don't use them unless you have to. They hinder some of your gains if you take them on cycle.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
I am using Ara-test 2500 . It is 50mg propionate , 200mg Enantate, and 1 ml Vahiculo . And I have been injecting every other day rotating sites now. I Actually wasn't at first. The guy I got my gear from basically said I could use up to every other day and thats all the info I got. He showed me where to hit in my glute and thats it. So naturally I assumed that's all there was to it. HE obviosly just wanted to get rid of some gear for some quick cash. I am really pissed!! I don't know what I would have done if gyno started. Hell I wouldn't have even known the symtoms. I am very grateful you guys are here and so generous with your knowledge. By the way. what is "Vahiculo" ?

And should I drop back down to twice a week? If so when? every 3rd day?

thanks again

smikey

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
so this is what I need?

60/ml of

Liquid Clo
Clomiphene Citrate
50mg/ml

and

30/ml of

Liquid Nolva
Tamoxifin Citrate
30mg/ml

If this is right I will order now......... thx smikey

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
smikey211 said:
I am using Ara-test 2500 . It is 50mg propionate , 200mg Enantate, and 1 ml Vahiculo . And I have been injecting every other day rotating sites now. I Actually wasn't at first. The guy I got my gear from basically said I could use up to every other day and thats all the info I got. He showed me where to hit in my glute and thats it. So naturally I assumed that's all there was to it. HE obviosly just wanted to get rid of some gear for some quick cash. I am really pissed!! I don't know what I would have done if gyno started. Hell I wouldn't have even known the symtoms. I am very grateful you guys are here and so generous with your knowledge. By the way. what is "Vahiculo" ?

And should I drop back down to twice a week? If so when? every 3rd day?

thanks again

smikey

Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday. You pick. Have you made any gains in strength or weight yet?

"HE obviosly just wanted to get rid of some gear for some quick cash."

Not necesarilly. Even among your gym pushers, ignorance runs rampant some times. Some of them really just don't know.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
daver003 said:
Is there any appreciable difference between liquid and tablet versions of the ancillaries?
No, the liquid versions are sold as research products. There is currently a loophole that allows them to be sold that way. No one can predict how long the loophole will exist. The active ingredient is the actual product.