©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new here

shaynel87

Sep 1, 2014
hey whats going on guys, new to the forum but not to aas. heard a lot of good about the forum so fig id come join up to meet some new people and see what else i can learn. current stats im 5'7 170lb 10.3% bf as of this morning. looking forward to meeting some of you guys. see you all around.

cjsboy79

May 19, 2014
Hello Anasci, Ive actually been signed on for over a month, but just wanted to take my time to feel out community, experience, etc. Was referred here, do not think they are a sponsor on here anymore, but could be wrong. Yeah you have a solid board and I really look forward to gaining some of the knowledge from here. Thanks for having me

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey whats going on guys, new to the forum but not to aas. heard a lot of good about the forum so fig id come join up to meet some new people and see what else i can learn. current stats im 5'7 170lb 10.3% bf as of this morning. looking forward to meeting some of you guys. see you all around.

Nice to have you!:welcome:
Respectable stats!!