©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paper juice

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is paper juice still sold
Paper Var
Paper drol
And so on- or am I showing my age?
Used to love the shit till he went out,

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
No. Paperbolics have not been in production since Redicat went down years ago. No one was ever able to reproduce his products.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That guy was great - very reliable for me every time - I really liked to read the posts they put up also - very intelligent - great writer -
who was the guy from Thailand that used to sell them also - he was great also.
After Reduction went down - I switched from a ptmeat to squatster - he was virtually untouchable and boom - scared a lot of people - trying to think of the Web site I was on at the time also? Long time ago

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
No. Paperbolics have not been in production since Redicat went down years ago. No one was ever able to reproduce his products.

What were his products, and what made them so hard to reproduce? I haven't been in the game long enough to know anything about them.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
What were his products, and what made them so hard to reproduce? I haven't been in the game long enough to know anything about them.

Just google Redicat paperbolics and you will see who the man was and what he was all about...Great guy to know and ended up falling very hard!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have recently used some stealth type of paper products.
Not exactly like RC... But close. Maybe slightly more advanced.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have recently used some stealth type of paper products.
Not exactly like RC... But close. Maybe slightly more advanced.[/QUOTE

that is exciting as hell - Like I said in another post - I hide what I am doing

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

My exact comments. RC was the man for this back year ago. There are some newer
versions out there.

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Never used paperbolics and I am old.

But I have used paper acid. Does that count? ;) :action-smiley-060:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My exact comments. RC was the man for this back year ago. There are some newer
versions out there.

You carrying the paper?
I'm out of almost all my juice - going all stealth
And would love to order paper again

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Never knew there used to be such a thing. Was there anything special about it or any advantages? I can't imagine how there could be much of a difference between those and standard orals...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
When they first came out and I got the order - It didn't look like any thing at all just paper-thin paper worked as well as any oral I had ever used.never had to worry about customs - we thought??? Got mine every time - placed my last order and was ready to send money and it was to late - got lucky I didn't loose any money - sad to see a great honest person go out like that

Last edited: